• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Southern Ontario Power Rankings - 31/07/14 Update

NekoNekoXD

Smash Cadet
Yo wait a minute! What ever ****ing happened to gundam endless duel side event? Was i epicly trolled?

Mprime

Smash Ace
Joe has freed us from our sins, he is the jesus of gta sacraficing himself for the rest of his brothers

Lol read joes little paragraph there, i agree
:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I love how people get so uppity over a list.

I can make a PR too.

1. Supreme Dirt
2. Peachy
3. Stef
4. Leafshadow
5. Tin Man
6. Pathcheese
7. Poke
8, Supreme Dirt
9. Luigi
10. Chibosempai

Honourable Mentions:

Toronto Joe: I'm not entirely sure. I just needed HMs.
Gichan: For hosting smashfests way back.
Bowser: Hi Zigst.a!

There we go, we gots a new PR. Discuss.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
^the only time ill ever be 3rd on a PR

I like how the top 4 were at my house sat niight

:phone:

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Wow, don't look at this thread for a few days and I miss so much lol. Interesting new PR, seems like pretty good placings all around. Good **** to zhao for making it higher then I ever have already :p

Also I do somewhat agree with Patches, he beat i1337 and gets no recognition but I beat i1337 and I'm on the HM (I guess me already being an HM helps but still). Although I could also complain my PR placing if I really wanted to. Me beating our now #2 on the PR back at the first MK banned tournament that Cruxis hosted but tin decided to not count that tournament towards the PR for some reason that I don't remember lol

Lastly, all you guys play league, you guys should play with me ;D

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Wow, don't look at this thread for a few days and I miss so much lol. Interesting new PR, seems like pretty good placings all around. Good **** to zhao for making it higher then I ever have already :p

Also I do somewhat agree with Patches, he beat i1337 and gets no recognition but I beat i1337 and I'm on the HM (I guess me already being an HM helps but still). Although I could also complain my PR placing if I really wanted to. Me beating our now #2 on the PR back at the first MK banned tournament that Cruxis hosted but tin decided to not count that tournament towards the PR for some reason that I don't remember lol

Lastly, all you guys play league, you guys should play with me ;D
Mr.L If I really wanted to I could also complain about that tourney and I think my best placing to date was at the MK ban Cruxis held. Of course that lol and the Mid tier side event where I placed 2nd. XD But no love to Weegee or Peach X3

Also... I still don't understand LoL O.o After watching more of it from Iliad streams... Just doesnt compute... :x

swordgard

Smash Hero
Play a few games and the tutorial and it will help.

So do we reveal the cynic's club (TM) or not joe?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I totally might get into LoL once I have a laptop.

I haven't actively looked into it, but as I understand there's a pretty large degree of customization involved, which I absolutely love.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I totally might get into LoL once I have a laptop.

I haven't actively looked into it, but as I understand there's a pretty large degree of customization involved, which I absolutely love.
It doesn't have that big of an impact and like every game with that type of customization there are cookie cutter builds with little reason to use anything else.

Don't get your hopes up.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Alright. So I got a new job in Mississauga. It's literally next door to the Pearson airport. The commute there was fine today, but the commute back was ****ing horrid. Point of the story is, I want to know the following...

ANYONE NEARBY WHO HAS THEIR OWN PLACE, OR IS WILLING TO RENT OUT A BASEMENT LODGING ETC, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. WILLING TO SPLIT RENT DOWN THE MIDDLE. AND HAVE YOUR BABIES*.

Attention, baby making may or may not occur depending on whether you are an attractive asian female.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Alright. So I got a new job in Mississauga. It's literally next door to the Pearson airport. The commute there was fine today, but the commute back was ****ing horrid. Point of the story is, I want to know the following...

ANYONE NEARBY WHO HAS THEIR OWN PLACE, OR IS WILLING TO RENT OUT A BASEMENT LODGING ETC, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. WILLING TO SPLIT RENT DOWN THE MIDDLE. AND HAVE YOUR BABIES*.

Attention, baby making may or may not occur depending on whether you are an attractive asian female.
Wait wait wait... what about Hamilton? You can't do that to them.

Top Bottom