• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic boards index thread Updated since the: 12th of August

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
People are still overexaggerating about this tier list.

Knee, all he said was you shouldn't be as high (High Tier? I think you can agree that's a bit much seeing as you really DON'T main Sonic or parcipate in our discussions)

/drama plz

:093:

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Cam is correct.

I didnt intend to insult you or anything.

and I didnt see your other listing on the list.. partially my fault, I was only concentrating on high and... higher? lol.

I was merely proving that the tier list based on nothing but biased opinon (lol redundancy).

And about the capital S and O... I'm a terrible typer. Ask asnyone lol.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
People are still overexaggerating about this tier list.

Knee, all he said was you shouldn't be as high (High Tier? I think you can agree that's a bit much seeing as you really DON'T main Sonic or parcipate in our discussions)

/drama plz

There is no drama.
I said I don't belong on this list at all.

@Cat, I understand. I prolly did misinterpeted it. I apologize

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Rofl...

Ehem. Anyway

I would have thought I'd actually be lower on the list. What exactly do I do contribution wise? The only thing I've really ever helped in is the Peach vs Sonic match up. Other than that, Sonic is my secondary, I've tried to help out in discussions from time to time...that's it really

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
super sonic made me chuckle.

and @ SL
shut up, you know Im TOTALLY carrying you to your tier spot right now, that why you arent complaining about it lulz.

and im thinking I might have to resurrect the steak BACK room for the next sonic board tier list.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. I wasnt really serious. thats why i capitallised "TOTALLY" and put "lulz" at the end. unless you werent serious either, tone is dead on the intarwebs.
2. I actually did entertain the notion of becoming a comedian. Im pretty good at it considering i seem to have gotten a serious laugh out of you over the internet.
3. TK is right SL84 is badkid.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
LOL you kids and your intorwebz arguing.

You won't win any prize over the internet, you should try to get along.

Seriously, find a compromise you two.

Fun Edit:

Steak wants me?

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
..Using your sig to making fun of someone ain't steak
Its not making fun of him. Its actually true. he doesn't exactly have a good record when he gets into debates with people.

1. I wasnt really serious. thats why i capitallised "TOTALLY" and put "lulz" at the end. unless you werent serious either, tone is dead on the intarwebs.
I wasn't serious dude.
I have no need to be.
2. I actually did entertain the notion of becoming a comedian. Im pretty good at it considering i seem to have gotten a serious laugh out of you over the internet.
Not really, but you did make me crack a smile.
3. TK is right SL84 is badkid.
i was here before you though.
<_<

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Its not making fun of him. Its actually true. he doesn't exactly have a good record when he gets into debates with people.
thats your opinion, you shouldnt put it out there as if its fact. If I recall correctly, thats something you always tell me not to do.

When I debate something strongly there are just as many people that think that im a complete idiot as there are those that think everything Ive said has been right on the money since I got here.

Just because youve never agreed with me, doesnt mean that my track record is bad. And saying that i am "incapable of using any logic or thought" in my posts is kinda low...

You shouldnt say things you dont mean.

@ghrur
get out.
before I tell your parents that you are on a video game website.
EDIT
puffy and magnum can join you in G'ing TFO

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Dang, ghrur, KID just wrecked you with that one.

Y'all should stop going at each other.

How'd this all start anyway? Y'all are being stupid.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Dang, ghrur, KID just wrecked you with that one.

Y'all should stop going at each other.

How'd this all start anyway? Y'all are being stupid.

Lol, you can't talk, your asian too. xD
And I never got banned IRL from this site before *COUGH*

Boxob.

Smash Lord
This is all meaningless banter, you ****ers don't know when to stop. This isn't a chat room, any meaningless posts after this will be rewarded with an infraction.

/Xsyven

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Except Xsyven doesn't cuss, but *Boxob* is more or less right.

If they continue to bicker, I suggest we get the Sonic boards paired up.

We can make Steaklings.

I call Havokk.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
thats your opinion, you shouldnt put it out there as if its fact. If I recall correctly, thats something you always tell me not to do.
Except it isn't an opinion. it is something that has been supported with evidence.
shall I look up your posts in the DDD infinite chaingrab thread?
how about the very topic where Yuna wrecked you in an argument.
Or how about where when i questioned you, you decided to flame me immediately, as well as everyone who disagreed with you.

Oh and then proceeded to troll afterwards.

When I debate something strongly there are just as many people that think that im a complete idiot as there are those that think everything Ive said has been right on the money since I got here.
That means nothing dude. The number of people agreeing you or disagreeing with you says nothing because it is the REASONS that matter most.
Just because youve never agreed with me,
lol qut?
Do you not remembering the earlier debates concerning tierlists where I supported your arguments?
or many other threads where I also agreed with you?
doesnt mean that my track record is bad. And saying that i am "incapable of using any logic or thought" in my posts is kinda low...
As is you saying I do not contribute, or every other time you've slandered me.

You shouldnt say things you dont mean.
I don't.
I'll tell you what I told inui.
The sig is removed once I have no reason to keep it.
So, show that i don't.

Well t
@ghrur
get out.
before I tell your parents that you are on a video game website.
EDIT
puffy and magnum can join you in G'ing TFO
oh come on honey. Let it go.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
With power endowed to me by the Steak

I pronounce you Steak and Sauce. You may kiss the A1.[color=1f1f1]Stop fighting. Or at least fight about something different.lol This argument is silleh and won't ever get anywhere[/color]

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Except it isn't an opinion. it is something that has been supported with evidence.
shall I look up your posts in the DDD infinite chaingrab thread?
how about the very topic where Yuna wrecked you in an argument.
Or how about where when i questioned you, you decided to flame me immediately, as well as everyone who disagreed with you.

Oh and then proceeded to troll afterwards.
1. Like I said, theres plenty of posts in both the banning threads where I was highly informative in my posts but you decided that those dont count because you dont agree with them.
2. I dont flame much, but its stupid obvious when im trolling and I dont expect to even be responded to when I do.
3. trolling is fun.

That means nothing dude. The number of people agreeing you or disagreeing with you says nothing because it is the REASONS that matter most.

And the reasons people have for agreeing with me are only invalid to you because you dont agree with them.

lol qut?
Do you not remembering the earlier debates concerning tierlists where I supported your arguments?
or many other threads where I also agreed with you?

I get the feeling youve intentionally disagreed with everything ive said for about 2 months now.

As is you saying I do not contribute, or every other time you've slandered me.

Once again, what have you contributed to SONICS METAGAME. not these threads, not matchup discussions, nobody cares about them, because they are inaccurate anyway. what have you ever done to make sonic a better character in the game? this is a question and I would like an answer. I have 2 threads that are linked to in this thread that prove that im active in making sonic a better character. whatchu got?

I don't.
I'll tell you what I told inui.
The sig is removed once I have no reason to keep it.
So, show that i don't.

if this post doesnt prove it, than theres nothing I can do to prove it. not to mention that I shouldnt have to prove jack to you.

oh come on honey. Let it go.
I hate you and everyone else that goes along with this...

Im about to go memphis up in here.

seeeee?

if you didnt have me to argue with, youd be lower than xiivi on the tierlist.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
That's testing :O

Oh yea, I remember me saying first hit of U-air goes to an opponent on Spring :p
No one has ever bothered with that lulz.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I honestly thought the days of two people maining the same character with the same goal bickering about pointless **** with each other and having some bizzare rivalry had gone for good

Looks like I was wrong

:064:

KID and SL84 - You both contribute to Sonic's metagame a lot. Cut the drama please

...Now I need something relevent here to put here

Chis, perhaps you could add something like 'Read here before posting' in the title or introduction to this thread? I know it probably won't do much good but it might stop people from creating pointless topics

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol, I found it first XD

Should it go under the Hall of Shame, or the Entertainment/Fun section? rofl

Let's just go for Hall of Shame.