• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic boards index thread Updated since the: 12th of August

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
But it's in the Pikachu boards and I didn't find it funny.

This is the Sonic boards index thread.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Small update.

Looking for legendary quotes, limited places.

The submissions open now.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I didn't get anything out of those links.

Also, I'm going to say this everytime I make a post until we decide to do something, but report to the Steak Break Room...

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
'To Knee Or Not To Knee' that is the question ^_^

meh..not legendary, but I like it.

:094:

Boxob.

Smash Lord
lol it was supposed to link to Boxob and Kasr's posts, but I don't know why they aren't working.

=T oh well
I'm flattered. lol.

But yeah, you'd have to link to my old account, and I'm not sure if you can do that.

But if you can, rofl, everything from like 5+ months ago is all ruthless flames.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Xiivi, that could be a legendary quote on it's own.

Because we have a thing called multi-quoting.

Unless you're being sarcastic.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Sonic boards tier list MK 5!
The first character board tier list of it's kind

:sonic: Steak

Tenki
KASR

KID
ShadowLink84
Espy (Puffball)
DJbrowny
Kojin
MalcolmM
infzy
Memphis
ROOOOY!
Boxob.
Catinthehat
Camalange
Terios
__X__

High

Sonicmaster5
darkNES386
Kinzer
Chis
Twinkletoes
Napi
MarKO X
Greenstreet
aeghrur
Neon Ness
Teh Umby
LucKy
InterimOfZeal

Med

Gf2tw
magnificentmarth
Super Sonic 8766
Anthinus
Knee
Rickerdy-doo-da-day
Orange_soda_man
Sonic Orochi
Phoenix Dark
ShadoFiend
Hylian
Xiivi
Anther
Raze
Dark Sonic
Vyse
Kalm

Low

Blapius
Ithrowthings
SonicLucario
Halloween Captain
Havokk
Shugo
EMZ
BT
Black belt
dark_Illusion_hokage
-Blue-

Bottom

SonicX580
Hypersupersonic
Sonic-Fan
Spin dash
The_Dyne
Catt
Pain
SBR
Marry Sonic

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh hey, I don't suppose threads on AiB could go here, could they?

Because nobody else here on this site has U-Throw kill %ages, indeed.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
lol

awesome thread is awesome Kinzer. Maybe you should just copypasta it here? You're choice, as it was your hard *** work that created it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Yeah but I'm kind of thinking not to since this is an index zone on the SWF Sonic boards, lol.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Hey um i looked over the list and where is my name among these brawlers i know I've just popped out of nowhere but im decent and deserve a spot here like everyone else.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I concur. I think KC should at least me mid-tier.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well me and SM5 have our touch and goes for our matches so i would say that i'm a little bit in between high and mid tier for my sonic.
It's just a silly list, probably even more irrelevent than the character tier list... if that's even possible. Try not to worry too much about where you are, and if you're going to say you're higher, there will be somebody who could refute you stay or perhaps even go lower.

For instance, I'm going to say that unless I hear about you from tournaments and how they might've went and how you did if you didn't place in any tourney hosted on SWF, or that I haven't seen you post anything too important (let's face it, you got owned when you try to make posts in the Matchup discussion, and not just because Chains was there).

Those are the two major contributing factors in your placing. Some exceptions might be KASR because he was the person to come up with Steak anyway. Tenki who might've went to two scrub torunaments and just recently played in another got his placing because he pretty much got/kept(?) this place running in what some mgiht consider a very dire time. Without him I could only imagine how bad this could be (or how worse, whatever, I see this place as alright).

**** KID being above me

I don't care where I am as long as I am above KID
...Although you have to admit, we can't always have what we want in life. :)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I have achieved Top Tires and above Terios!

<333Terry

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
LOL Speed.

I wonder if you're trying too hard sometimes or something.

Remember it IS just a silly tire list.

BTW I did not make a typo on tires.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
**** KID being above me

I don't care where I am as long as I am above KID
aint gonna happen son.

im 222222gud
the **** @ kid being above me.
I think all the threads have been linked to, except a few from AIB.
***** get the mess out, the only reason you are as high as you are is cus you hang on my coatails

I have achieved Top Tires and above Terios!

<333Terry

and ive finally achieved my right full position. now i just have to keep contributing, and get better in tourneys to maintain my position

i...dropped? Tourney time, and time to ****. I will prove myself to you guys. This time, there will be no mercy, no prisoners, just Plain Sonic ****. (PSR)
lies
you suck

go home.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
There should be no Sonic Boards Tier List discussion in this thread. It's simply spam-bait for "I'm better than so-and-so." and will be infracted as such. This is an index; not a tier list thread. If Chis wants this to be a tier list thread, it will be locked.

Yes, I realize I'll be dropping lower after this. Don't bother saying so.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
he only says that cause he knows that i am really that much better than him.

also, if anything is spam bait up in here, its your avatar. get that mess outta here. you should have your mod privledges taken away for that crap

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
he only says that cause he knows that i am really that much better than him.

also, if anything is spam bait up in here, its your avatar. get that mess outta here. you should have your mod privledges taken away for that crap
indeed.

why is memphis so high? get that mess outta here. smh.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
dont worry Xiivi, it should be short lived, snice outside of maybe two people, we know its just random steakness to laugh at. god knows i should not be above malcolm, i dont care what KID says...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I support what JB said concerning the part about keeping this thread open.

...Though wather it does stays open or gets closed, has anybody else noticed that Chis has been gone for quite sometime now? I don't doubt he won't be coming back, but I wonder how many good threads have fallen off the front page, this board still does move fast I admit, and I do kind of wonder why the matchup thread died even though we still have some things to talk about...

Yoshi is at a freaking advantage GD it, and IIRC it was suppose to not go past 55:45.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
...Though wather it does stays open or gets closed, has anybody else noticed that Chis has been gone for quite sometime now? I don't doubt he won't be coming back, but I wonder how many good threads have fallen off the front page, this board still does move fast I admit, and I do kind of wonder why the matchup thread died even though we still have some things to talk about...

Yoshi is at a freaking advantage GD it, and IIRC it was suppose to not go past 55:45.
Sonic mains look at the thread and realize, oh it says "still MetaKnight, I already added my 2 cents to this discussion." We finished it, realized it's not that bad that it's 65:35, but more like 60:40. We need Chis to edit title to something else (LUIGI)

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Okay guys, we've been busted by the fun police. :(

I support what JB said concerning the part about keeping this thread open.

Then could you give me the links for these threads?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well, I'll see if there's anything that isn't already in the OP that I feel might have to be added that isn't... yet... maybe... anyway yeah I'll edit this post if I find anything.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure that one thread I have over at AiB is pretty neat, and if need be I could just C&P it back here if that's what it takes to get you to put it up.

Though that's if it hasn't already been added, which I myself did not see in the OP.

Edit:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223416 Yeah, this could most likely end up in the hall of shame, even if it is the truth.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191797&page=6 This could be archieved somewhere, even if it hasn't been revived for some time, it still does have some very nice information.

Yeah, anything else that might've gotten lost, is lost for me. It cuts me off at the third page and I don't know how you can go back anymore than that... GD it.

Top Bottom