• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic boards index thread Updated since the: 12th of August

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate

Trillion

Smash Ace
I'd like to keep doing more work with the VSDJ and hopefully get some more useful info into my post/guide thing about it. If I start getting more stuff about it and people find it to be useful in our metagame than we might want it archived, but idunno. You should link your upsmash thread though.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
since you are english ill let it slide this time but i think you should change the name of the thread.

in america when we write the date, we go month/day/year as opposed to day/month/year.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7421773#post7421773

This thread needs to be archived, because obviously if Mew2King made a thread it must be important, especially if it's on the Sonic boards.

LOL @ our 5 star ratings and @#$%, good @#$%.

Also Chis you're our discussion leader, go tell Xsyven to reopen it for lulz. If he says no I'll see if I can talk him into doing so at SiN.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Updated a few parts.

The hall of hame is getting fairly large lol

Something like that Rick.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Bump da whump.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292289

That should be thrown in the directory if you don't mind, before it becomes lost & forgotten.

the community guide should also go in there. Even if it is incomplete for the moment, it will be eventually, and since everybody can contribute to it anyway...

Edit: Lol this is my 9,001st post here. Dammit, I should've put it in the social thread or something, oh well.

:093:

Top Bottom