• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The latest Pokémon episode is certainly something. Kind of a sad/twisted plot twist.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Which starter did you pick?
Fuecoco - I was torn between him or the duck, and my brother picked the duck. (We've been playing it together online, so that way, we can access the Pokemon that are normally specific to one version - I'm playing Violet and I got Larvitar for my team, who's normally Scarlet-exclusive)

I'm not a fan of the design of the final form, but the middle evolution is great, and I like the design of the starter form.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I just watched Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery.
Say what you will about The Last Jedi, but both this film and the original Knives Out were a blast to experience!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The latest Pokémon episode is certainly something. Kind of a sad/twisted plot twist.
people took the kid as them indirectly saying his father died and, tbh, with the way ash started crying at the end, im inclined that this version of ashes dad did indeed die or something

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Say what you will about The Last Jedi, but both this film and the original Knives Out were a blast to experience!
ThiThThis movie deserves an Oscar win solely because it's the first and currently only movie to have amogus

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ThiThThis movie deserves an Oscar win solely because it's the first and currently only movie to have amogus
I take it back.
Glass Onion is trash because it's sus.
Batista acted amazingly well in the movie as expected

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Help I forgot the name of the cat from Garfield
His name is Mario obviously. Why do you think it’s called Garfield?

Because Chris Pratt voices Mario in the Garfield movie.
people took the kid as them indirectly saying his father died and, tbh, with the way ash started crying at the end, im inclined that this version of ashes dad did indeed die or something
This makes no sense when…

at the end of the episode, Ash gives his hat to a sad Mankey to cheer it up( nice call back). Then he goes to meet up with his mom and dad for lunch. Ash learns from his mother that he missed his dad( fans got baited lmao) but his dad left him a new hat.

This also seems to hint that Ash’s dad is a biggish deal for the writers and maybe the next 11 episodes will show us Ash’s dad in the main timeline( this episode was the alternate universe ash from recent movies)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
yet Sony wants to have a fit over any sort of console exclusives

Synnett

Alligator Lord
I'm having a bout of nostalgia for forums out of the blue.

I'm in the process of deleting all of my social media and I just recall how cozy this format is. No over-stimulation or pings, you're not actively trying to catch someone's attention or manipulate the algorithm and you can just take your time.

It's a shame they're not as prevalent as they used to be. I might hang around here from time to time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I read the lates DBS manga issue, and I gotta say…Trunks and Goten will never be better than Great Saiyaman 1 and 2

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You know what time it is:
1671862995971.jpeg

Where can I find the picture of the Legendary Beasts/Swords of Justice Paradox Pokémon sketch in-game?
Think it's Postgame. You'll see the Scarlet/Violet book on a Bookshelf in the School's main hall on one of the bookshelves.
Pretty sure you can view any time. It’s also not on a book shelf. The history class tells you to go read it so you can get your credit card to buy the dlc.

Go to the front desk where you take classes. Immediately turn around and look for a kiosk that has a purple book in front you. Separated in the middle of the entrance and nowhere near the bookcases.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Finally got through all of the story paths l, I was going to finish up the School stuff but they had to put that Clive fight right outside of the school that they never tell you about.

One question, in terms of area level is there any specific order for the last areas or is it all about the same? I've been following a level chart but it does not include the areas after the 3 paths.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Finally got through all of the story paths l, I was going to finish up the School stuff but they had to put that Clive fight right outside of the school that they never tell you about.

One question, in terms of area level is there any specific order for the last areas or is it all about the same? I've been following a level chart but it does not include the areas after the 3 paths.
Define…
area after the 3 paths. You mean the postgame stuff that happens after you beat all 3 stories completely? Or the last areas of those stories?

For the former all fights range in the 60s heading to 72.

For the later the final fights in each story all cap around 60. Except for victory road, where the league and champion going into the low to mid 60s.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I was going to make a Top 10 movies/games list for 2022 but I only played a few games this year (I'm broke) and I don't think there were too many new movies that impressed me.

Maybe I'll make a list of the new books I've read because I had a lot of free time for them with my long commute times.

D

Deleted member

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
His name is Mario obviously. Why do you think it’s called Garfield?

Because Chris Pratt voices Mario in the Garfield movie.

This makes no sense when…

at the end of the episode, Ash gives his hat to a sad Mankey to cheer it up( nice call back). Then he goes to meet up with his mom and dad for lunch. Ash learns from his mother that he missed his dad( fans got baited lmao) but his dad left him a new hat.

This also seems to hint that Ash’s dad is a biggish deal for the writers and maybe the next 11 episodes will show us Ash’s dad in the main timeline( this episode was the alternate universe ash from recent movies)
i kinda like the "ashes dad is dead" fsn theory but honestly id be open for anything with this Ash since this ash is a totyaly different one. Yes. This is true,its the power of us, Coco, I choose you! Ash

Reactions: Z25

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Am I the only one on this website who hasn’t been converted into any kind of Monster collector game.

Top Bottom