• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Cool markings.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Lord forgive me I'm spending the child support on a pre order
Speaking of reused levels...

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Lord forgive me I'm spending the child support on a pre order
IS

IS HE

DARE I SAY

MOVING IN A WAY THAT'S CLOSER TO ADVENTURE?

osby

Smash Obsessed

Cool markings.
If I'm right, this is going to be an aye-aye Pokemon.

Which is a rare GameFreak win.

Emptyeyes_

Smash Rookie
Looks like I'm on the way to a Sag Aftra card, but non union credits on the set are one of the keys to obtaining this. Taking acting courses next month, but being on the set and auditions are relaxing to me since early in the year.

Though, it's disappointing to partially take this path, at the materialistic effort in order to try to live comfortably, due to the cost of living raising. I suppose accepting a talent in something is better than nothing. I will see where this goes.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Cool markings.
Graffiti aye-eye Pokémon. Calling it. Spiritual successor and/or edgy rival to Smeargle. The Banksy Pokémon.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master

Cool markings.
I swear if this is going to be another 24 hour livestream...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Since Legendary's contract with Warner Bros. has expired given you know...

I'd personally want either Paramount or Universal to be their new distributors.

If Paramount. Then maybe we'd get an actual Godzilla vs. Power Rangers on the big screen! That **** would be lit!

Edit: On second thought I'd like it to be Universal. The idea a MonsterVerse theme park at Universal Studios would be amazing to see especially!

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Heads up, here are some screenshots covering some of Sonic Frontiers' content. Spoilers in case you don't want to see it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Since Legendary's contract with Warner Bros. has expired given you know...

I'd personally want either Paramount or Universal to be their new distributors.

If Paramount. Then maybe we'd get an actual Godzilla vs. Power Rangers on the big screen! That **** would be lit!

Edit: On second thought I'd like it to be Universal. The idea a MonsterVerse theme park at Universal Studios would be amazing to see especially!
Goodbye King Kong and Godzilla as WB characters. It was nice while it lasted.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Goodbye King Kong and Godzilla as WB characters. It was nice while it lasted.
This also will likely affect Godzilla being in Multiversus. He's probably not even in pre-production yet and could be scrapped as a result of this, just as I feared.

I accept this though if that's the case. Even then I can just look at the Rampage monsters as alternatives and replacements, Lizzie especially.
Wait, Godzilla leaving WB?

More cut content for Multiversus then?

Seems like it.

Godzilla probably isn't even in pre-production yet so the chances are high he'll be scrapped.

But if this is the case, we can always look to the Rampage monsters to fill in for him. ;)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This also will likely affect Godzilla being in Multiversus. He's probably not even in pre-production yet and could be scrapped as a result of this, just as I feared.

I accept this though if that's the case. Even then I can just look at the Rampage monsters as alternatives and replacements, Lizzie especially.

Seems like it.

Godzilla probably isn't even in pre-production yet so the chances are high he'll be scrapped.

But if this is the case, we can always look to the Rampage monsters to fill in for him. ;)

Seems like it.

For the sake of the game I hope you’re wrong.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
For the sake of the game I hope you’re wrong.
Same here but look at the bright side if Godzilla is indeed cut there's always the Rampage monsters to make up for the lack of Godzilla. Lizzie especially.
Damn that's a lot of cut content cause of rights issues they should add Mordecai and Rigby to make it up to the fans
As well as George, Lizzie and Ralph.

Last edited:
Top Bottom