• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

lol
lmao even
What I find interesting is that the deal was blocked not over Sony or Call of Duty but rather Cloud Gaming.

Which I did not know a lot of people use (I only used it a few times but I prefer to buy the game)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m finally closing in on the final Engage Chapters and these have been great.

21-24 are really solid chapters. The acting was pretty perfect for everyone, I like what they did with the hounds, and they all had unique motivations and backgrounds compared to most villains.

Veyle got some great moments, and I love that chapter 24 sends the group to the past.

It be really neat to see a future Fire Emblem title play around with this concept.

Having a game where the maps change between a future, past or present version, would make for some unique ideas. Definitely hard to make that work but I would respect the ambition of they tried.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Scarlet and Violet taking so long to get Home compatibility really has me thinking. The delay for BDSP/Arceus was understandable, because it was two separate batches of games with their own quirks. Scarlet and Violet don't seem like they would take nearly as much effort, the only thing that looks tricky would be assigning all Pokemon from prior games a Tera Type but that shouldn't take nearly half a year. The only explanation that makes sense is that ILCA is working on another project that's taking most of their development team. I think that project would have to be a HGSS (re)-remake, because a significant portion of those assets are already remade via BDSP.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What I find interesting is that the deal was blocked not over Sony or Call of Duty but rather Cloud Gaming.

Which I did not know a lot of people use (I only used it a few times but I prefer to buy the game)
It's a viotale yet growing market. Amazon is probably the biggest name in Cloud that's not Microsoft, and notice that despite all the promises to put ActiBliz games on other platforms, they never once stated they'd put it on a primarily cloud platform.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Previews for Tears of the Kingdom are starting to go up.

Those seeking to avoid spoilers should try to avoid media soon.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Scarlet and Violet taking so long to get Home compatibility really has me thinking. The delay for BDSP/Arceus was understandable, because it was two separate batches of games with their own quirks. Scarlet and Violet don't seem like they would take nearly as much effort, the only thing that looks tricky would be assigning all Pokemon from prior games a Tera Type but that shouldn't take nearly half a year. The only explanation that makes sense is that ILCA is working on another project that's taking most of their development team. I think that project would have to be a HGSS (re)-remake, because a significant portion of those assets are already remade via BDSP.
I think they're working on that One Piece game iirc

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I did a Persona character tier list based on my countless P5 (as well as Royal and Strikers), the one P4G playthrough, and both P3P routes. As a freebie where nobody will understand it...
View attachment 371351
btw Kamoshida is only here due to how perfect of a first villain he is to experience, not because he's some sort of angel. Hated him so much, so he did his job
I never played Persona 1 or 2...but Maya got in the A tier ranking due to that song of hers being so ****ing amazingView attachment 371354
Persona.png

Mmm, good tastes
Minus you putting kamoshida there

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The king has been dethroned
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Something to note: Ed Edd n Eddy still has the movie which if you count that as part of the series (by that I mean, episodes), then the Eds got them beat by a couple months
Maybe its because they had to crutch on TTG to maintain the illusion that CN is still alive.

What's on the TV, kids? Why it's the stale unsalted chips of TV series, now with a new movie; its Teen Titans: Imagination Extinction.
TTG11.jpg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So we finally have an answer to the question and hope everyone has had for BOTW 2 that the first game didn’t.

Mild Spoiler I guess since the last trailer did allude to this but….

Dungeons are back baby!!!!!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Day 2 of playing Splatoon 3, and it's already losing its luster.

Not because it isn't fun or well designed, oh no the core gameplay is still great. But the communication errors are killing me. I swear half the matches I've tried to join have had someone disconnect and it just boots everyone when that happens for some reason. It's starting to make the experience miserable. Maybe it won't be as much of a problem in higher ranks but I don't think I'll have to motive to grind those out when disconnects keep happening so often.

Yeah I probably won't be keeping it afterall. Shrug.

Top Bottom