• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man, having the toggle to become invincible in Megaman battle network REALLY maks the inane backtracking in Battle network 2 more fun

It just makes random enemy encounters feel like this:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Argentina when Nintendo finds out they played the entire Mario Movie on TV:

(It’s a threat to the movies profits)

Shroob

Sup?
I think Area Zero, as cool as it is, is some serious wasted potential tbh.

There's just, nothing to do down there. Once you've caught the 2nd box legendary and the Paradoxes/their shiny forms, you just have a big area with nothing to really do down there. There's zero sidequests, which Scar/Vio was already anemic on in the first place, meaning it's just there.

Co-Op could have been cool to help other people shiny hunt.... but it's broken, it's been broken, it's never been fixed, and they've had the gall to advertise Co-Op working in Area Zero despite the fact that it just doesn't.

I'm hoping the DLC 'fixes' it, but knowing how Pokemon DLC works, if anything, it'll be a 'new' part of Area Zero that's "Just recently been uncovered!" while leaving the old zone in this weirdly empty state.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The king has been dethroned
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Something to note: Ed Edd n Eddy still has the movie which if you count that as part of the series (by that I mean, episodes), then the Eds got them beat by a couple months

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Something to note: Ed Edd n Eddy still has the movie which if you count that as part of the series (by that I mean, episodes), then the Eds got them beat by a couple months
I don't hate this show anymore, but I'm not sure I'll ever fully understand how it got as popular as it did.

The network frequently marathoning it and renewing for several seasons over several years because of it's sheer popularity, though? Now that I get.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Finally my wisdom tooth is gone, but now i have clinic rest for this week.

In other news: TIL that the opening fanfare of 20th Century Fox was their unofficial "Company Mascot". Not Scrat, not the Simpson family, not even Mighty Mouse (even though he's owned by Paramount); it was the jingle that started every movie.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For a limited time in select theaters the Japanese dub of the Mario movie will be playing

Worth noting the dub won't be a direct translation as Nintendo personally handled it to better fit the Japanese fanbase.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Great my NetFlix is being *****. Finished up watching Neon Evangelion Genesis and was about to watch one of the two movies.

Was gonna begin watching Record of Ragnarok next week but that might have to wait as my dad will have to call what's going on.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
For a limited time in select theaters the Japanese dub of the Mario movie will be playing

Worth noting the dub won't be a direct translation as Nintendo personally handled it to better fit the Japanese fanbase.
Man, San Francisco. So close yet so far :yoshi:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
just realized that between the Makotos of Persona, Makoto Niijima would be 25 years of Persona 5 allows Persona 6 to be born, meaning she and the rest of the Phantom Thieves would be adults…and then Mankoto/Makoto Yuki would be a 31-32 year old dead as **** door

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Final Destination 6 is officially confirmed:
Makes me wonder what the opening disaster for this will be...
The movies had:
  1. Plane Explosion
  2. Freeway Pile-Up
  3. Rollercoaster Derailment
  4. Raceway Crash
  5. Bridge Collapse

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Technically even without the movie it’s still the top show.

If you’re counting original IP Cartoons and not a show like GO that’s based on an existing IP that is.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
not wrong

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Final Destination 6 is officially confirmed:
Makes me wonder what the opening disaster for this will be...
The movies had:
  1. Plane Explosion
  2. Freeway Pile-Up
  3. Rollercoaster Derailment
  4. Raceway Crash
  5. Bridge Collapse
Was anyone even asking for this? Lol.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I did a Persona character tier list based on my countless P5 (as well as Royal and Strikers), the one P4G playthrough, and both P3P routes. As a freebie where nobody will understand it...
Persona.png

btw Kamoshida is only here due to how perfect of a first villain he is to experience, not because he's some sort of angel. Hated him so much, so he did his job
2023-04-25.png
Screenshot (27).png
I never played Persona 1 or 2...but Maya got in the A tier ranking due to that song of hers being so ****ing amazing
Screenshot (28).png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I wonder if Devil May Cry 6 or Mega Man 12 are happening. Those two just kind of surprised us last generation by… existing… and in both cases I kinda thought they’d be sticking around for more.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Renewed my Gamefly subscription and rented Splatoon 3.

The game already has its hook in me. It's really rewards good tactics, and I feel like how well I play actually matters for the team in every match. I played it till my brain turned to mush.

Ah now I'm remembering why I cancled Gamefly before. I'm not going to want to send this game back. Danggit.

Top Bottom