• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

cashregister9

Smash Hero
So due to a bout of nostalgia and boredom I have been rereading Homestuck. It holds up pretty okay for a comic I read when I was 15. I still probably wouldn't recommend it due to all the baggage.

The main reason I bring this up is because I remembered another certified Toby Fox banger™️
I still emphatically recommend the music.

I also apologize for bringing this up.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
That’s not World Tour
World Tour is wonderful but it also has the exceedingly unpleasant love triangle between Gwen, Duncan and Courtney and an iffy finale

Action just feels like Total Drama at the top of its game in that bygone age. Everyone gets to shine (especially Courtney, Duncan, Harold and Lindsay), the challenges are fun and unique, Courtney sings for the first time so yay, and Explosivo exists

Just good ol' classic Total Drama IMO

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Maybe now we can get some good adult animation!
if you’re having this comment focus strictly on Netflix’s animation department (if that’s a real thing)…I wouldn’t expect too much from them (unless you count shows done by other places)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I keep hearing Jay-Z whenever I listen to this song...

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
grateful that P3P doesn’t have The Answer be playable content
What makes you say that? I beat Persona 3 Portable, and I have Persona 3 FES on the PS3, but I haven't played the Answer yet. (though I'm vaguely aware of what it's about)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
What makes you say that? I beat Persona 3 Portable, and I have Persona 3 FES on the PS3, but I haven't played the Answer yet. (though I'm vaguely aware of what it's about)
Your enjoyment of The Answer is highly dependant on how much you enjoyed the dungeon crawling in Tartarus because that encompasses all of the gameplay. And even if you liked Tartarus, The Answer might wear really thin by the end of it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Your enjoyment of The Answer is highly dependant on how much you enjoyed the dungeon crawling in Tartarus because that encompasses all of the gameplay. And even if you liked Tartarus, The Answer might wear really thin by the end of it.
that above is exactly why. Instead I’ve stuck to watching the story parts of The Answer on YouTube cause my god 15-20 hours of grinding minimum without any social links or other regular fun stuff is crazy gameplay wise (tho the story itself is still cool).

also due to Persona 5, I now have to call Makoto Yuki “Mankoto” and the more post-endgame/The Answer spoiler names Deadkoto and Doorkoto

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Shroob

Sup?
way to get me interested
Kraven is such a weird character to make a film on

UNLESS you went for his most famous story

But that'd be rather dark all things considered considering how it ends.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh **** Rhino
Kraven is such a weird character to make a film on

UNLESS you went for his most famous story

But that'd be rather dark all things considered considering how it ends.
based on these tweets, we might be getting down with the darkness (tho maybe not as dark as Kraven’s Last Hunt considering no Spidey…unless he were to hunt down Venom)

Shroob

Sup?
oh **** Rhino

based on these tweets, we might be getting down with the darkness (tho maybe not as dark as Kraven’s Last Hunt considering no Spidey…unless he were to hunt down Venom)
I don't recall. Did the comics ever actually end up reviving him, or have they kept to Kraven's extended family being the new one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Rare Mina W! She looks great!

Never expected her to be given an alt.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't recall. Did the comics ever actually end up reviving him, or have they kept to Kraven's extended family being the new one.
his wife and daughter revived him…then he killed them. But then thanks to our former Spidey savior Nick Spencer, he had it so that Kraven made a buncha sons who killed one another, leaving only one to live on. After all that he and the son drugged Spidey and kidnapped literally every ally and enemy related to their franchise for a “kill the rich and villains lol” VR game party held. It all ended with a still drugged up Peter fighting Kraven then talking him into ending things after he remembered how much he wanted death after hunting Spidey.

so Spidey decided to walk up to Kraven’s son and got the **** beat out of him. After a brutal beatdown he died…but Peter was seen swinging away from the battlefield, and the son realized he was tricked into killing his father, gained depression, then read a letter from Kraven saying “lol sorry I tricked you into killing me so , so in return here’s my old costume and now you are Kraven the Hunter so go do stuff so that I can finally stay dead”.

so for now Kraven roams around doing nothing in the comics (was last seen failing to hunt down Deadpool)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
oh **** Rhino
Rhino be like:
rhino morph.png

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
way to get me interested
R-Rated!?

Holy ****! Pigs are flying! The end is nigh!

For real though, I still expect the film to be ******. No one was asking for movies on Spider-Man villains except for Venom.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
way to get me interested
Rated R...

HOW!?

Morbius and FREAKING CARNAGE, two gory violent characters didn't get this, yet a man who hunts animals and humans does!?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ultimate Spider-Man show’s Rhino in a nutshell
R-Rated!?

Holy ****! Pigs are flying! The end is nigh!

For real though, I still expect the film to be ******. No one was asking for movies on Spider-Man villains except for Venom.
let’s wait for a trailer first tbh
Rated R...

HOW!?

Morbius and FREAKING CARNAGE, two gory violent characters didn't get this, yet a man who hunts animals and humans does!?
he’s a pretty depressingly violent person tbf…Carnage on the other hand couldn’t escape the gay romcom rating Venom needed

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've been playing Spidey ps4 for a bit and wow I certainly get the hype, was a real nice surprise finding out that this costume is in the ps4 version too
spider_man_miles_morales_arachnid_suit.jpg

I'm now kinda looking forward to the sequel and although it kinda seems unrealistic, I hope Miles gets to **** around with his electric swords cause that's a thing he can do now I guess lmao

Shroob

Sup?
I’m going on the unhealthiest binge of my life once this is over dude.
Haha

I still remember when I had my tonsils out. I had the exact same thought.

Then I could only stomach a few things because my stomach had gotten used to only eating a few things.

Noipoi

Howdy!
[/QUOTE]
Haha

I still remember when I had my tonsils out. I had the exact same thought.

Then I could only stomach a few things because my stomach had gotten used to only eating a few things.
Of course

Even victory will be bittersweet:sadsheep:

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I can't recall if you've had your wisdom teeth out yet or not. That's almost as bad tbh.
I did, and it honestly wasn’t that bad for me.

I was in pain for about a day or two, and after that it was really just a few weeks of soft foods and napping. Really not that unpleasant.

This **** on the other hand…

Shroob

Sup?
I did, and it honestly wasn’t that bad for me.

I was in pain for about a day or two, and after that it was really just a few weeks of soft foods and napping. Really not that unpleasant.

This **** on the other hand…
The wisdom teeth sucked awful for me cause

I had to keep gauze in my mouth to stop the bleeding even if I ate or slept, so imagine what it felt waking up to choking on gauze that tasted like chocolate pudding.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The wisdom teeth sucked awful for me cause

I had to keep gauze in my mouth to stop the bleeding even if I ate or slept, so imagine what it felt waking up to choking on gauze that tasted like chocolate pudding.
Bad times all around…

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Top Bottom