• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Renewed my Gamefly subscription and rented Splatoon 3.

The game already has its hook in me. It's really rewards good tactics, and I feel like how well I play actually matters for the team in every match. I played it till my brain turned to mush.

Ah now I'm remembering why I cancled Gamefly before. I'm not going to want to send this game back. Danggit.
I'm kind of surprised to learn Gamefly still exists tbh, figured it was a relic of the times when Netflix mailed a DVD to your house lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 371382
Mmm, good tastes
Minus you putting kamoshida there
If he wasn’t so perfect at making me hate him he’d be lower. Probably the best (at being the worst) villain out of the 3 imo…tho I guess it doesn’t help that I can’t really hate any of the other villains in the games due to either not having enough time to be hated or are just there.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm kind of surprised to learn Gamefly still exists tbh, figured it was a relic of the times when Netflix mailed a DVD to your house lol
Netflix still does that lol. Although it’s ending this year I believe.
Nintendo New York store is hosting a private event tomorrow.

I'm guessing something TotK related.
Possibly, but press already got to see it this week.

One other alternative is Pokémon.

A safe but fair 4chan rumor popped up the other day claiming Pokémon would get a news drop may 2nd for their different games. Mentioned Go fest being in a few cities this year as opposed to one and was even right about one of those cities being New York.

Which again feels like a safe bet, but the datamine up until that point pointed towards Vancouver, which is now known to not be the case but New York is.

So could be a lucky guess or maybe there’s some weight and we will get a DLC update like that rumor said.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You know. Now that we’ve had the Mario movie. I want a full game with all the characters constantly talking. In English. Cutscenes and story and all that.
You know, a thought I had for my Paper Mario game concept was all the characters aside from Mario fully voice acted (including these guys:ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser:)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
give me movie now

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The king has been dethroned
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Something to note: Ed Edd n Eddy still has the movie which if you count that as part of the series (by that I mean, episodes), then the Eds got them beat by a couple months
I actually watched the premiere of TTG years ago. I don’t remember the year exactly but I was barely a teenager.

Has it really been that long? :toadnaani:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
hot damn
I actually watched the premiere of TTG years ago. I don’t remember the year exactly but I was barely a teenager.

Has it really been that long? :toadnaani:
2013, a good bit after Young Justice and Green Lantern TAS died

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’m talking Mario too. It works
Honestly I think it’d be kinda funny to keep Mario without actual dialogue (just random Martinet clips) juxtaposed against everyone else with full VA and dialogue. Though a Super Mario Adventures style thing would work too. I was actually hoping the movie would’ve taken more cues from that comic

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I want to find a new Waluigi cap but I can't find any accurate ones.

I've tried Amazon, eBay, and Etsy but they're all basically baseball caps and some don't have the "Γ" symbol right.
:drsad:

Top Bottom