• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Changing types could be interesting. They make it sound like the types pokemon can change to might be limited depending on the species?

Could make for some fun bait sets. Lure out a fairy with a dragon-type or something then switch to poison type and nuke it.

Honestly though, I think this seems like the most boring gimmick we've had so far. Talk smack about dynamax all you want but the fact that it was so stupid and broken is what made it fun. This gimmick, I feel like, will just be overall unremarkable unless they have something else up their sleaves.

None of the new pokemon shown really speak to me either. That said I think I'll enjoy the open world aspect. I think I'll spend a lot of time looking for new or rare pokemon.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so She-Hulk and Harley Quinn on the same day so that Andor isn’t overshadowed…ok…
yay more Peter Parker (I’ll be more hyped once I figure out who he is)

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this combined with HBO Max possibly being killed off only making this WBD merger look more like ****

plus these guys did amazing with Ms.Marvel and Bad Boys For Life, so Batgirl probably would’ve been amazing

Jondolio

Smash Hero
this combined with HBO Max possibly being killed off only making this WBD merger look more like ****

plus these guys did amazing with Ms.Marvel and Bad Boys For Life, so Batgirl probably would’ve been amazing
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I genuinely believe this warrants a fan movement

#ReleaseBatgirl

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Discovery continues to drop the ball:
How did you cancel this with such a stacked cast?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Discovery considers to drop the ball:
tAx mOnEy sAvInG nEEdeD

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Discovery considers to drop the ball:
Discovery dropped the ball last month with the cancellations as well (I’m still unhappy with the end of Close Enough) and them deciding to make Final Space lost media (not only was the show delisted from HBO Max but it also got cut from the rest of the internet as well).

In summary, WBD right now is like:

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
Discovery dropped the ball last month with the cancellations as well (I’m still unhappy with the end of Close Enough) and them deciding to make Final Space lost media (not only was the show delisted from HBO Max but it also got cut from the rest of the internet as well).

In summary, WBD right now is like:

Discovery.png

You know, it's funny. I was actually considering getting HBOMax, but then all this started. Never mind i guess....

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I made one joke and now more are set to get cut

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
If I had to guess one original getting cut, it’s Infinity Train. Mostly because it was removed in other regions.

WBD is really making the best why you should buy any other service argument by cutting content.

(Also if they cut Harley Quinn I will be furious!)

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If I had to guess one original getting cut, it’s Infinity Train. Mostly because it was removed in other regions.

WBD is really making the best why you should buy any other service argument by cutting content.

(Also if they cut Harley Quinn I will be furious!)
I will draw their bloods if they mess with Harley
and this isn’t making things better

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
when you're in a ruining a streaming service competition and your opponent is david zaslav
Squidward Nose GIF - Squidward Nose Shrink - Discover & Share GIFs

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I will draw their bloods if they mess with Harley
and this isn’t making things better
Hell yeah! I ****ing love megacorporations treating their workers like dirt and destroying their art! I love capitalism so much! I love the entertainment industry!

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 357886
You know, it's funny. I was actually considering getting HBOMax, but then all this started. Never mind i guess....
when you're in a ruining a streaming service competition and your opponent is david zaslav
Squidward Nose GIF - Squidward Nose Shrink - Discover & Share GIFs
Hell yeah! I ****ing love megacorporations treating their workers like dirt and destroying their art! I love capitalism so much! I love the entertainment industry!
they’re apparently doing this all due to plans to scrap both streaming services in favor of a new AND 4TH service (within the span of 2 years they scrapped DC Universe’s streaming section of the app, and now HBO Max and Discovery+ seem to prepare for death this year)
Warner Bros on their way to destroy their entire company
Vince leaving somehow made WBD decide to replace him

osby

Smash Obsessed
Well Multiversus and MonsterVerse. It was great knowing ya.
You're jumping the gun.

Really wish this was happening to Disney instead. if any company deserves this its them.
Do you really think the big shots at WB are going to be adversely affected by this? No company deserves this because what's happening right now only screws over artists and workers, not the company itself.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Please explain why Soulless Corporation A is better than Soulless Corporation B
Because Disney has ruled and dominated for too long and especially being the greedy megacorporation they truly are buying everything out.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Because Disney has ruled and dominated for too long and especially being the greedy megacorporation they truly are buying everything out.
Warner Bros and Disney are both greedy megacorps that buy everything out.
Canceling projects people poured their heart and soul into and overall hurting the accessibility of a ton of media is bad.

These aren't mutually exclusive statements.

Companies aren't people, the same thing happening to Disney wouldn't humble it or absolve its sins or whatever.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
You're jumping the gun.

Do you really think the big shots at WB are going to be adversely affected by this? No company deserves this because what's happening right now only screws over artists and workers, not the company itself.
Yeah but Disney made the Blue Fairy a black woman, bought another company but it was a really big one and don't make things I like so it's fine if it happens to them actually.

Top Bottom