• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Discovery dropped the ball last month with the cancellations as well (I’m still unhappy with the end of Close Enough) and them deciding to make Final Space lost media (not only was the show delisted from HBO Max but it also got cut from the rest of the internet as well).

In summary, WBD right now is like:

Close enough and infinity train are big loses. I hope they can find a way to fix some of this and bring HBO Max back up because it was starting to get pretty good.
Well Multiversus and MonsterVerse. It was great knowing ya.
They aren’t about to touch a game that is making a **** ton of money and attention right now. It’s literally the biggest fighting game online atm. They want things that are successful to stay and multiversus clearly fits that bill. If anything they won’t even involve themselves because they know the devs have it covered.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Please protect Primal at all costs. Please.

Don't cancel the show mid-season 2. At least finish it off is all I ask.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester companies aren't people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah guys. I'm hungry. Help me choose flavour of noodles:

1659554563449.png
1659554599632.png

That and I'm bored but don't want to play Xenoblade 3 just yet.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Which I kinda accepted to begin with, lol. She's always been my BIGGEST pipe dream for that game.

Still hanging onto my hopes...even though I know it'll ultimately never happen. :sadsheep:
Real talk, I’m shocked 6teen hasn’t been revived yet. You aim that at an older audience today and it probably blows up with fans.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Real talk, I’m shocked 6teen hasn’t been revived yet. You aim that at an older audience today and it probably blows up with fans.
Probably not popular like Total Drama is.

Surprised about Totally Spies though. It's like as if the company who owns it can't make up their mind whether to continue or end that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
After a long day of work and some house chores, I can finally relax and share my thoughts on the Pokémon news:
  • Sitting through 9 minutes of championship and mobile games stuff really pissed me off
  • Lol, last month's leaks are real!
  • New Mons aren't bad looking
  • Riding Pokémon looks pretty sweet
  • Leaning towards getting Scarlet even more
  • I wonder if having Deerling and Sawsbuck means the return of seasons
  • The design of the Paldea map looks an awful lot like the map from Immortals: Fenyx Rising
  • Terastal mechanic seems interesting but I need to see more.
  • Raid battles doesn't look all that different than what we got in Sword/Shield
Nice stuff

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

osby

Smash Obsessed

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Probably not popular like Total Drama is.
True about 6teen not being as popular as TD is. Which I am kinda bitter about. As much as I love Total Drama, and believe me I LOVE Total Drama, 6teen absolutely changed my life, and Caitlin is my favorite character of all time. I can't even begin to describe how much she means to me. 6teen is also growing a cult following in its own right, especially with recent videos by AlphaJayShow and Jordan Fringe, so a continuation would be the absolute chimpanzee's collections of novelty pencil erasers who even gets that joke

From 6Teen right? Wonder how she’d play
I kinda see her as like Isabelle in Smash, in that she's not purposely trying to hurt the opponent (well, mostly) but still has a very fun moveset.

And you KNOW we gotta have her Big Squeeze work outfit as an alt costume

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I kinda see her as like Isabelle in Smash, in that she's not purposely trying to hurt the opponent (well, mostly) but still has a very fun moveset.

And you KNOW we gotta have her Big Squeeze work outfit as an alt costume
Her passive is some of her attacks deal LEMON damage in which the acids of the fruit deal damage over time like Joker’s Aiha

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Wouldn't it be awesome if Teletoon made a platform fighter? They have a pretty hefty library of cartoons to choose from, including shows like Totally Spies, Atomic Betty, Total Drama of course, AND 6TEEN

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Wouldn't it be awesome if Teletoon made a platform fighter? They have a pretty hefty library of cartoons to choose from, including shows like Totally Spies, Atomic Betty, Total Drama of course, AND 6TEEN
Peri or Entree would probably be my mains. Lol.

Or Mister Smarty Smarts if he made the cut.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
companies aren't people
If I had a nickle for everytime someone said that whenever i saif "people that run corporate corporate Twitter accounts are still human" whenever they post something worrying like "i cant take this anymore" I would have three nickels

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
…maybe taxes ain’t so bad

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Alright, new rumor is that Harley Quinn is getting axed next.

I enjoy that show and now it’s being ruined?!

Edit: Source

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Companies are run by people yes.

Also what was this about?
Well, if it isnt obvious, i am pretty serious about this because I've seen a number of corporate Twitter accounts post-worrying stuff like that only for people to disregard it with the dumb silence brand meme

Call me crazy but I don't like that people throw away someone's personal feelings because of the fact that it is just a company Twitter account

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well, if it isnt obvious, i am pretty serious about this because I've seen a number of corporate Twitter accounts post-worrying stuff like that only for people to disregard it with the dumb silence brand meme

Call me crazy but I don't like that people throw away someone's personal feelings because of the fact that it is just a company Twitter account
I apologize if i come off sounding like that.

But yeah people are people running the accounts and it is worrying when they do that stuff.

People will always write it off the cover and would say "look insert brand is being edgy."

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm honestly worried for the MonsterVerse at this point...

CEO given this nature might do something that could piss Toho off to ending the contract.

Last edited:
Top Bottom