• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So since I'm on the verge of completing Xenoblade 3 within the next week, time to look ahead at the next three Switch games I might get.

1659560335787.png
1659560349800.png
1659560385091.png

1. **** I'm getting two Pac-Man games this year!?

2. One of my favourite sufferi- I mean settings finally in video game form.

3. Time to go back into the ink. plays Calamari Inkanation

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh no, I don't think TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 will be happy if this rumor is true.
I will literally start every future war known to man and burn the entirety of the Warner Bros Discovery building(s) if they even think about touching such cinema (or the Kite-Man series)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright, new rumor is that Harley Quinn is getting axed next.

I enjoy that show and now it’s being ruined?!

Edit: Source
Ok if this happens and they keep it up with more; I hope they get boycotted to hell and back and their streaming services and stocks plummet. This is just horrible decision making at this point.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Black Wooper’s gills look like crossbones, and it’s belly stripes resemble a rib cage.

There’s a salamander that attacks it’s enemies by pushing out it’s sharp, poison-tipped rib cage. Stabbing anyone who gets too close. And I believe it’s found in Spain.

I bet it’s evolution, whether it’s Quagsire or a new Pokémon, is gonna take from this.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
So since I'm on the verge of completing Xenoblade 3 within the next week, time to look ahead at the next three Switch games I might get.

View attachment 357900

You and me both
You and me both
I already have $60 set aside to buy it digitally on launch day
I have been listening to candy coated rocks on loop now for a solid hour

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

View attachment 357898 View attachment 357899 View attachment 357900

1. **** I'm getting two Pac-Man games this year!?

2. One of my favourite sufferi- I mean settings finally in video game form.

I'm still waiting on my copy of Klonoa to arrive. Probably gonna tackle that after I beat Xeno 3, if it ever shows up.

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to Bayonetta 3 and Sonic Frontiers. Bit worried about the latter tbh but I'm a glutton for punishment so I'll be there day one.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Warner Bros. Discovery really can't catch a break for being on the headlines recently.

I will say that I do feel with the cancellations of Batgirl and the Scoob sequel which is bound to alienate their creative talents, others will have a second thought on whether to work with Warner Bros. Discovery in the future.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If they write it off on their taxes, no fan movement will help. They will be legally unable to ever release it in a way that makes money.
There may still be time to stop that. Even if there isn’t. Someone’s going to leak them and way more on the movies.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Warner Bros. Discovery really can't catch a break for being on the headlines recently.

I will say that I do feel with the cancellations of Batgirl and the Scoob sequel which is bound to alienate their creative talents, others will have a second thought on whether to work with Warner Bros. Discovery in the future.
tries to hide Ezra controversies and attempt to speak nothing of Flash whatsoever until the movie is released

proceeds to obtain loads of controversies within a day, and will likely create even more due to their current lack of competencey

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
tries to hide Ezra controversies and attempt to speak nothing of Flash whatsoever until the movie is released

proceeds to obtain loads of controversies within a day, and will likely create even more due to their current lack of competencey
Should have been WB buying Discovery. Not the other way around.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
idk who this is, but at least there’s some updates going on
Looking at their Wikipedia page, they were on RuPaul and that seems to be their biggest stint so far. IronHeart seems to be a possible major 2nd stint.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Mega Evolution: Infinity energy rapidly changes your Pokemon's DNA, transforming them into super forms.

Z-Moves: Excess energy from extradimensional aliens give Pokemon the ability to channel all of a type's power into one super move.

Dynamax: The lifeforce of a spacefaring dragon causes Pokemon to grow to titanic size.

Terastallization: hehe funny hat

To be fair Dynamax is also pretty silly

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Mega Evolution: Infinity energy rapidly changes your Pokemon's DNA, transforming them into super forms.

Z-Moves: Excess energy from extradimensional aliens give Pokemon the ability to channel all of a type's power into one super move.

Dynamax: The lifeforce of a spacefaring dragon causes Pokemon to grow to titanic size.

Legit hoping these Tera forms are nowhere near as intrusive as Dynamax.

But I am not prepared for my knowledge of type effectiveness to be thrown out the window.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Legit hoping these Tera forms are nowhere near as intrusive as Dynamax.

But I am not prepared for my knowledge of type effectiveness to be thrown out the window.
Honestly for as goofy as the hats look it makes sense.

They're a big, obvious indicator for what type a Pokémon currently is. So you don't throw out poison moves against a Jigglypuff that's actually steel type.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly for as goofy as the hats look it makes sense.

They're a big, obvious indicator for what type a Pokémon currently is. So you don't throw out poison moves against a Jigglypuff that's actually steel type.
When I'm an electric type and the flying type gym leader tera-forms their mon to Ground
1659572714578.png

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!

I have no doubt that terastallization is gonna be tied to some big epic plot device. Still though, every game without the return of Megas is just sad.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
and now some more bad news…yet they won’t just cut Flash and pretend nothing was going to happen…

and the Harley Quinn crew are hoping for a 4th season due to leaving the 3rd season open ended just in case…I will rip the company to shreds if the deny the demand

Noipoi

Howdy!
1659569414136494.jpg

BDSP style menu icons are back. Though considering the development timeline, it's more likely that this was the game they were originally meant to appear in. And once BDSP got started up, they decided to put them in that game too.

Either way, goodbye menu sprites. I'll remember you fondly.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Which was a significantly watered down form of Mega that got nowhere near the amount of mons that Megas had
Now imagine if instead of G-Max forms they had just been Megas, g-maxing was still a thing you know, Pokemon getting bigger, but with all the Megas brought over from Gen 6 as reused assets they'ed not only have had more but they'd have been able to create more due to not needing to double up on ones like Charizard and Gengar.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Now imagine if instead of G-Max forms they had just been Megas, g-maxing was still a thing you know, Pokemon getting bigger, but with all the Megas brought over from Gen 6 as reused assets they'ed not only have had more but they'd have been able to create more due to not needing to double up on ones like Charizard and Gengar.
See the problem with that is Gigantamax Charizard actually looks better than both its megas.

Top Bottom