• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Hopefully Tony’s right about this:
If it isn't this then I am curious as to why they are delaying season 1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If it isn't this then I am curious as to why they are delaying season 1

People think the shops and other features may not be fully ready because they’ve been focused on buffs and character changes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait Sam L. voices Garfields father.

Garfield's black? They made him POLITICAL
Chris Pratt can’t just say that word…

No wonder why they want to cancel him.

Also let Garfield’s dad say mother ******.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
…let’s hope nothing else dies before their reports
We’re taking all your favorite shows and films and killing them! We expect you to give us more money as a result of this.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay so I don't want to hype this up, as there could be problems before it actually does work, but today, I will finally have a real internet connection. No more hotspot phone. Now I can game online while listening to Music, and also watch videos on my TV (streaming with a hotspot eats the entire data up).

I'm THIS close to returning to TF2.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Haunt race:

1659621036250.png

“I’m Haunt Headless Rider… Sorry, I don’t have a helmet with me…”

Alignment: Dark-Neutral

Origin: Japanese urban legend. The black-clad ghost of a motorbike rider who roams through the roads of Japan. While there are stories of headless horsemen throughout history, this ghost is a modern legend born in the 20th century. He’s said to be killed by a violent gang who placed a wire to severe his head as he rode on his bike. Now, he rides through the streets of Tokyo and nearby cities, searching for his head. He can cause people to crash their bikes by possessing them.

Skills: Beatdown, Dustoma, Sukukaja

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Flight race.

Headless Rider is an interesting legend but compared to Hell Biker, he’s not as flashy which could explain his sole appearance being in the original Soul Hackers. I can’t say I’d be thrilled to play as him again but you’d think he’d be an easy model swap demon.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
one thing that's nice about watching old looney tunes, the puncline isn't always just "they scream". Sometimes it is. But man, the hbo max shorts could do with a little less screaming.

That is, if they don't get canned by ****ing executives.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
and now some more bad news…yet they won’t just cut Flash and pretend nothing was going to happen…

and the Harley Quinn crew are hoping for a 4th season due to leaving the 3rd season open ended just in case…I will rip the company to shreds if the deny the demand
It almost feels like every project that is either in the works or close to completion within Warner Bros. Discovery are not even safe at this stage.

I'm not sure how this news fits into the rest of today, but I'm going to guess that this is going to be one of the things removed from HBO Max in the near future.
Warner Bros. really want to erase anything associated with Zack Snyder.

Other than that, I decided to watch Lightyear which came out on Disney+ yesterday:

I've been a long time fan of the Toy Story franchise and Buzz Lightyear is one of my favourite characters within the films. Overall, whilst I do feel Lightyear does have some elements of character development and growth within Izzy Hawthorne and Buzz Lightyear plus Sox being the main highlight of the film, I just felt that parts of the story and sequences could be improved.

Overall, its an OK film (although maybe not quite Pixar's best), but could had been better.

Rating: 7/10.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
It almost feels like every project that is either in the works or close to completion within Warner Bros. Discovery are not even safe at this stage.

Warner Bros. really want to erase anything associated with Zack Snyder.

Other than that, I decided to watch Lightyear which came out on Disney+ yesterday:

I've been a long time fan of the Toy Story franchise and Buzz Lightyear is one of my favourite characters within the films. Overall, whilst I do feel Lightyear does have some elements of character development and growth within Izzy Hawthorne and Buzz Lightyear plus Sox being the main highlight of the film, I just felt that parts of the story and sequences could be improved.

Overall, its an OK film (although maybe not quite Pixar's best), but could had been better.

Rating: 7/10.
My favorite company is dying.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Gaga could end up being either one of the best of one of the weirdest Harley adaptations

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Today a new round of Mystery Gift for Pokémon Xenoverse came out and they said it is among the last gifts before pass 5 releases.

So Furious Battles pass 5 DLC (the last wave) might be coming real soon.

Top Bottom