• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I wouldn't put too much stock into that, not healthy to compare yourself to your siblings.
Tbh I can't help but compare myself to my sisters, between my straight A student youngest sister and my utter failure of a middle sister I think I'm just kinda mid

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
No one's value is determined by how fast they find romantic love, if it's something you want or not. It's not a competition, and it's not a race. It's just another part of your personal journey.

Now if you'll excuse me, they just put up the Valentine's Day candy at Walmart and as someone deathly allergic to romance, I need to start bolsterting my defenses.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey
Hey
Can you buy me some candy. The Sweethears, some Sweeties and lolipops please

Ill pay you in Origami peafowls i just learned how to make
The origami peafowls are a temping offer but I'm afraid this job is just too perilous for the likes of me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
No one's value is determined by how fast they find romantic love, if it's something you want or not. It's not a competition, and it's not a race. It's just another part of your personal journey.

Now if you'll excuse me, they just put up the Valentine's Day candy at Walmart and as someone deathly allergic to romance, I need to start bolsterting my defenses.
Well I wish my personal journey would hurry the **** up

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In only an hour, I have picked up 3 new shiny Pokémon. Ones a dupe of one of these two new ones but still cool.
A1B63395-26FB-4547-8527-9FB025D4D402.jpeg

this was from one of my daily outbreaks, so now I have to wait for the other two forms to be outbreaks and hunt them.

5CCC9B11-1186-4BD9-A910-9F4570B6F4D7.jpeg

This was just off a random sandwhich on Glassedo path. Got it really quick so I went to area zero to try and get another sliver moth, but found this instead:
EB812D26-E314-49EB-870E-AD03481C4998.jpeg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
imagine getting called out due not putting your shopping cart where it’s meant to be

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well this week just got ****tier again…
On top of still having Covid from last week, it was so bad I had to go to the ER for a follow up. Waited 8 hours while a few rude af nurses and doctors did nothing but try to undermine my condition while I waited for almost 8 hours to be seen by a doctor, and while most of the staff from what I saw literally wandered around the building on cell phones not really assisting the over crowded ER.

I was getting somewhat better today but not without a ton of medications. However another problem arose, this time with one of our dogs.

She’s only about 12 but she had stopped eating the past day or so as much as she usually would, only occasionally taking treats, and water until this morning when she didn’t want either.

Since my mom has to work and I have Covid and can’t go anywhere, my dad had to take my brother( our dog is closest to him and lives in his room basically) to see what’s wrong. Unfortunately she has some severe cancer that seemingly developed out of nowhere becauseit wasn’t that long ago she got tested for other things.

She was a great dog, friendly tough, and loved giving and receiving attention. The vet suggested putting her to sleep, rather then have her suffer. She was one strong dog to go on with no signs for this long. I hope you Rest In Peace beauty.

Sucks that we couldn’t all be there to say goodbye, I guess on positive was we at least got one more Christmas with her, and she can pass peacefully.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
On top of still having Covid from last week, it was so bad I had to go to the ER for a follow up. Waited 8 hours while a few rude af nurses and doctors did nothing but try to undermine my condition while I waited for almost 8 hours to be seen by a doctor, and while most of the staff from what I saw literally wandered around the building on cell phones not really assisting the over crowded ER.

I was getting somewhat better today but not without a ton of medications. However another problem arose, this time with one of our dogs.

She’s only about 12 but she had stopped eating the past day or so as much as she usually would, only occasionally taking treats, and water until this morning when she didn’t want either.

Since my mom has to work and I have Covid and can’t go anywhere, my dad had to take my brother( our dog is closest to him and lives in his room basically) to see what’s wrong. Unfortunately she has some severe cancer that seemingly developed out of nowhere becauseit wasn’t that long ago she got tested for other things.

She was a great dog, friendly tough, and loved giving and receiving attention. The vet suggested putting her to sleep, rather then have her suffer. She was one strong dog to go on with no signs for this long. I hope you Rest In Peace beauty.

Sucks that we couldn’t all be there to say goodbye, I guess on positive was we at least got one more Christmas with her, and she can pass peacefully.
My condolences

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

My condolences man. I'm sorry this is happening.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

I'm so sorry for your loss my dude...It's the worst thing about having a dog...

Noipoi

Howdy!

That really sucks, my dude.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

So sorry to hear. You have my condolences.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
wish Apple Music had the official Ultra Instinct theme…and for the US version to have the Super Hero movie soundtrack available

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So now they pushed 65 to June 16th...

The same month both Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse and Transformers: Rise of the Beasts comes out.

Either Sony just has no faith in the movie at this point or they're just setting that movie up for disaster of bombing.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was not expecting Simple and Clean to be a quickly unlockable song

Top Bottom