• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
did you know Super Mario Bros 2 is actually a completely different game: Doki Doki Literature Club
That part where Peach hung herself in the Japanese release was so dark, that Nintendo cut it out of the English release.

EDIT: Shroob making the same joke lol.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Wait, HT is alt-right?
She follows a big time transphobe that's friends with Rowling who also got arrested for doxing trans people
Her response to being asked to simply say "Trans Rights" had her go on a whole spiel about not liking "sabre rattling" which is extremely telling

Jondolio

Smash Hero
She follows a big time transphobe that's friends with Rowling who also got arrested for doxing trans people
Her response to being asked to simply say "Trans Rights" had her go on a whole spiel about not liking "sabre rattling" which is extremely telling
Yikes

Thanks for the information

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yikes, this is pretty ****ing terrible.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
She's also pro Blue Lives and among the lines.

Again not the issue at hand here but don't meet your heroes kids.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Daisy wasn't invited to be on the roster

You really shouldn't have left her hanging.
That part where Peach hung herself in the Japanese release was so dark, that Nintendo cut it out of the English release.

EDIT: Shroob making the same joke lol.
Daisy is Monika
Peach is Sayori
Rosalina is Yuri
…and let’s just make Birdo or Toadette in the Natsumi spot cause I don’t wanna put Pauline in any of the spots

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It’s time for another one of Z’s fan game recommendations!

This is a brand new Pokémon fan game. Set in a brand new region, based on various Spanish countries.

New starters, new megas, all Pokémon available, two regions, two fully fleshed out and completed stories, about 30 new regional forms.

I’ve been playing this game the past few weeks and am on the second region now. Really loving this game, the story is about the political conflict between the natives and and the modern society on the west and east side of the region respectively. A little more mature at times, but not overtly dark and edgey to be edgey.

The characters and story so far have been pretty great. So if your looking for a new fan game and want a fresh take on a Pokémon story, while also Having plenty to do and see, then I highly recommend this!

If that doesn’t convince, maybe this amazing new regional will:
23D8BC98-224F-4C87-BFE3-AF70BE0404B0.jpeg

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I don't have much of a clue who is in the right or wrong with the Hellena Taylor-Platinum Games situation after the latest news, but I do hope that video game (and perhaps animation) companies can provide VAs with the right support, fairness abd respect they deserve.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
One last thing in Bayo, Helena responded to these new allegations saying she just wants to move on from the franchise.

Very convenient that she says this a lie, proceeds to not post proof, and then wants to walk away from all of this after making a big deal the past few days.

Sounds like she’s thinking “oh **** they got the receipts” and realized she better stop now before making things worse.

Dukefire

Smash Master
It’s time for another one of Z’s fan game recommendations!

This is a brand new Pokémon fan game. Set in a brand new region, based on various Spanish countries.

New starters, new megas, all Pokémon available, two regions, two fully fleshed out and completed stories, about 30 new regional forms.

I’ve been playing this game the past few weeks and am on the second region now. Really loving this game, the story is about the political conflict between the natives and and the modern society on the west and east side of the region respectively. A little more mature at times, but not overtly dark and edgey to be edgey.

The characters and story so far have been pretty great. So if your looking for a new fan game and want a fresh take on a Pokémon story, while also Having plenty to do and see, then I highly recommend this!

If that doesn’t convince, maybe this amazing new regional will:
is the game compatible with translator software like pokemon realidea

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
is the game compatible with translator software like pokemon realidea
It just got a full English release, so your good to go without one! You can choose English when booting up the game.

For the most part it’s a solid translation, a few issues like using the wrong gender in conversations, or small grammatical errors. It still makes it very easy to playthrough and you won’t be missing out on it, so if your interested, I recommend giving it a try!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

dezeray112

Smash Hero
One last thing in Bayo, Helena responded to these new allegations saying she just wants to move on from the franchise.

Very convenient that she says this a lie, proceeds to not post proof, and then wants to walk away from all of this after making a big deal the past few days.

Sounds like she’s thinking “oh **** they got the receipts” and realized she better stop now before making things worse.
Its always going to be a massive gamble and risk to anyone who breaks the Non Disclosure Agreement as the results can fall in either direction.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The whole Helena situation has honestly soured my mood on continuing my revisits of the first two games in preparation for Bayo 3.

Top Bottom