• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
DC saw everyone crowning modern Marvel king of mid mountain and decided to take back the crown. And with the Flash coming up, they ain't giving it back.
It'll be such a shame if Flash is just mid.

After the train wreck that was it's production, I want a dumpster fire of a movie.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It'll be such a shame if Flash is just mid.

After the train wreck that was it's production, I want a dumpster fire of a movie.
Imagine tanking your company, firing everyone, cancelling every single product for a masterpiece that a fugitive stars in, just to get 26% on Rotten Tomatoes

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
In other news, Black Adam ain't reviewing so hot.

I'm shocked, really.
What was then all this talk of Dwayne Johnson saving the DCEU? Being also the reason Henry Cavill is back as Superman?

Now reviews aren't looking good?

I is confused? Which is it?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Not sure if I'm the only one here but I go into a movie judging it on my opinion alone and not based on what other critics and other people thinks.

Form and make up your own opinion. Only judge it for yourself.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
People REALLY thought this film was gonna save the DCEU?

View attachment 362431
Reviewed aside, yeah it probably will.

Rock campaigned for DC to get their **** together and succeeded,Rock is massively popular, the post credit will sell people on supporting the film;

These are all reasons why it’s still gonna make money and be big for DC.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Reviewed aside, yeah it probably will.

Rock campaigned for DC to get their **** together and succeeded,Rock is massively popular, the post credit will sell people on supporting the film;

These are all reasons why it’s still gonna make money and be big for DC.
But what about the low reviews so far? Won't that deter people from seeing it?

KillerCage

Smash Master
I FINALLY got around to play Devil May Cry 3 again. I intend to finish it this time. I also bought the Switch port of Nier Automata today. That would will be on hold until I beat DMC3 though.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Anyone here but me excited for God of War: Ragnarok? Been replayed the 2018 game again in anticipation for it.

No denying it Ragnarok is gonna be Game of the Year for sure.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Honestly I wasn't expecting Black Adam to be getting amazing reviews. At the very least decent such as maybe 60% on Rotten Tomatoes or whatever, but damn didn't think it'd get such low reviews...

Regardless, I still like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Egyptian Mythology which is why I'll still see the film and form up my own opinion when I see it next week.

Seems even The Rock's star power couldn't have saved this film apparently...

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Got a curious question for y'all.

What are movies you guys like or love but everyone else hates?
Most of the Ice Age sequels.

I fully acknowledge that they're bad but I love them, even 4 gets a chuckle out of me.

The only exceptions are 5, which sucks beyond redemption. And 3, which is legitimately a fun kids movie that I wouldn't call bad in the least.

Top Bottom