• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Hmmmmm

Kirby's shorter if you want to 100%, so probably that.

Odyssey with its postgame is actually decently long.
I love Odyssey but if you're looking to 100% get Kirby instead.

Odyssey's 100% exhausted me fast, and the reward really isn't worth considering that the secret level activates at like 56%ish anyways.
Kirby’s a breezier, but still great time. If you want a more chunky journey, you go with Odyssey.
That settles it then, I just played a super meaty game in Breath of the Wild so I'm gonna play Kirby first.

I should mention that I own both games, I have a pretty big stack of games that I bought but said I'll play "eventually" and that "eventually" is now.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Anyone here have experience with pre-ordering stuff from the Nintendo Store and getting it on release day?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Season 2 casually pretending Molly is innocent…cause she is

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
That settles it then, I just played a super meaty game in Breath of the Wild so I'm gonna play Kirby first.

I should mention that I own both games, I have a pretty big stack of games that I bought but said I'll play "eventually" and that "eventually" is now.
Kirby is probably my current GotY, so I can personally say that you're in for a treat.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Please be warned that Roar of Dedede goes so hard you may die.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Please be warned that Roar of Dedede goes so hard you may die.
Having played the game, I can confirm this.
dededead.png

My one complaint about the game is that there weren't more "find the baby ducks" missions. (I was hoping there'd be one in the final area or somewhere else where it would be hilariously out of place, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case)

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Not really sure why social media we hyped up about Henry Cavill's potential appearance at San-Diego Comic-con, only for them to be disappointed that he never showed up.

Other than that, a couple more hours until the Marvel Studios panel starts. I will not be able to keep up with the news as I am likely be in bed at the time and so I should be able to read the news tomorrow morning.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Got some more concept art for this game idea, made by HaikuHello!
1658612172020.png

This is Noir; The dueragonist, and in many ways, the polar opposite of the protagonist. While the protagonist has been a hero for quite a while now, and loves that sort of lifestyle, Noir has been a hero for just about two months and has already gone through much more rough things than the protagonist ever has. But despite their vastly different outlooks and backgrounds, they get along seriously well.
Noipoi Noipoi Metal Shop X Metal Shop X MooMew64 MooMew64 Pokelego999 Pokelego999

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Not really sure why social media we hyped up about Henry Cavill's potential appearance at San-Diego Comic-con, only for them to be disappointed that he never showed up.

Other than that, a couple more hours until the Marvel Studios panel starts. I will not be able to keep up with the news as I am likely be in bed at the time and so I should be able to read the news tomorrow morning.
I'm not expecting very big news from Marvel tonight, most of the presentation will probably focus on She-Hulk and Wakanda Forever (maybe some details on the early 2023 projects too). Maybe one big reveal (lots of Thunderbolts rumors going around, but that's about it. They're going to want to save the big guns for D23, when it's Disney and Disney alone in the starlight.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'm not expecting very big news from Marvel tonight, most of the presentation will probably focus on She-Hulk and Wakanda Forever (maybe some details on the early 2023 projects too). Maybe one big reveal (lots of Thunderbolts rumors going around, but that's about it. They're going to want to save the big guns for D23, when it's Disney and Disney alone in the starlight.
To be honest, I would not mind this and after all, She-Hulk and Wakanda Forever are going to be out this year and I also think they could share some details on next year's projects from Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantamania, the Marvels, Echo etc.

There had been a number of trademarks being leaked on future potential MCU titles in which I do not expect each one to be revealed at SDCC and like you said, they could save it for D23 which happens in less than two months time.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Why does it seem like all the Discord tag people that join my arenas are the first ones to pull the plug

It can't just be a coincidence at this point

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh **** Azula finally returns
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Kinda had stuff on my mind, so here's a random vent thread, haha. Any thoughts are appreciated.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sonic games without Blaze: Sad, empty. No cats.

Sonic games WITH Blaze: Epic, awesome, balanced. Has cats.

This is why barely any Sonic games are good: Amy, Cream, and Knuckles can only add so much.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Sonic games without Blaze: Sad, empty. No cats.

Sonic games WITH Blaze: Epic, awesome, balanced. Has cats.

This is why barely any Sonic games are good: Amy, Cream, and Knuckles can only add so much.
So THAT'S why people love to dunk on Lost World...

I mean I've seen art of the Deadly Six in Super Mario 3D Land's cat-suits so that's ALMOST cats, I guess.

But anyway we need to add Morgana to Sonic Frontiers said the Yoshi who's never played a Persona game

Shroob

Sup?
WAIT WAIT WAIT- The game isn't out yet, how do we know this? And dang, seeing as XB2 had little to no connections to XB, I'm a tad surprised to see XB3 have connections to XB2.
Dunno if anyone answered this yet, but the game broke street date awhile ago. There have been lots of leaks.

Top Bottom