• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
First world problem: I wanted to go to a nature park on my next day off for some photography, but my parents invited me to something and I'm obligated to go.

Guess I'll be waiting another week or two before I can go out and practice my wildlife photography again.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Look I've got no real issue with polyamory but Nia and Rex were better as friends, change my mind.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Xenoblade 3 spoilers, Reyn is king of the Universe as he figured that's better than not having gone through character development Dunban regains use of his arm by simply deciding not to be handicapped anymore, Melia's upset that she's only attracted to people 70 years younger than her and has gone to therapy to address this issue, Pyra and Mythra got arrested for preying on a 15 year old with Tora being executed for his crimes and Elma is found dead in Miami with tears in her corpse's eyes for not being remembered

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Xenoblade is fun but you know what is even more fun? Waking up to a tornado warning before 6 AM. I hate the midwest.

I don't play Xenoblade so HOW did No Drip get three wives before I got one girlfriend
Rex isn't on Smashboards.com and instead went outside and had tons of ladies following him

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
When you find out you literally, literally have no where else to explore in your local area within the range of a few hour walk and you just can't be bothered going further:

1658579553335.png

Welp better turn back home.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Deity race:

1658584980192.png

“I’m Deity Osiris. i'M wRaPPeD in bANdagEs bUT iT doESn'T huRrrRRRrT!”

Alignment: Dark-Law

Origin: Egyptian mythology. A chief god and the first king of the Nile. He is the son of Geb and Nut, deities of earth and sky. He’s a member of the great nine deities of Heliopolis, or Ennead, along with his sister and wife Isis and their son Horus. After his death, Isis gathered the scattered pieces of his body and brought him back to life with magic. As a result, Osiris became the king of the underworld and the judge of the dead, symbolizing resurrection.

Skills: Mahamabarion, Mamudobarion, Dekaja, Concentrate

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Vile race.

Rather unlike his family, Osiris has a highly convenient design that doesn’t take any risks but this doesn’t mean he doesn’t look good. On top of looking like a mummy and carrying the crown and symbols of a pharaoh, Osiris is fittingly wrapped with bandages and has pitch-black skin that represents the fertile soil of the Nile. The ankh on him is a symbol of revival and I like to think its placement is a little cheeky, as it’s said that Osiris’s penis was eaten by a fish after Seth cast his body around; requiring Isis to create a new one with magic.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well

I just saw a MASSIVE XB3 spoiler

God damn, Rex got busy
WAIT WAIT WAIT- The game isn't out yet, how do we know this? And dang, seeing as XB2 had little to no connections to XB, I'm a tad surprised to see XB3 have connections to XB2.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Did you get to Chapter 10 of Xenoblade 2? That shows there's a lot of connections to it and Xenoblade 1.
Yeah, I know chapter 10, though to be fair I know quite little about the original Xenoblade, and it's been a while so I might've forgotten some things, haha. What are the connections again?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Black Norman being a respectful man towards the children
22D6DC2A-B8DA-4939-8E21-46A91642E921.jpeg

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Yeah, I know chapter 10, though to be fair I know quite little about the original Xenoblade, and it's been a while so I might've forgotten some things, haha. What are the connections again?
XB1 and 2 are in two multiverses that occur at the same time, both were created by Klaus's experiment and Klaus's good half is the Architect while his evil half is Zanza.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm playing The Delicious Last Course. It hasn't even been that long since I played Cuphead but it took me a bit to get used to playing it again.

I beat two bosses and 3 of those chess themed mini-bosses so far.
First boss I fought had a fakeout ending and I ended up dying from it after cheering out loud cause I thought I beat it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Technically not a review, but remember when that one guy tried to redesign Sonic? And it was awful?

That got a lot of ****.
tumblr_npupmvsVz71sccgsyo1_400.png

Imagine taking a guy with attitude who goes fast and making him a shy silent protag of a puzzle platformer and thinking it's a genuine improvement

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So before I forget John Wick 4 aka mob rush assassin movie got its trailer. I'm not as much into live-action stuff anymore but John Wick is one of those exceptions. Bit of violence in the trailer by the way.

"Not even you can kill everyone John."

1 vs 100 go!

Last edited:
Top Bottom