• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So saw Nope today.

Really liked the twist.

The "UFO" turns out to be an atmospheric beast, in other words, a flying alien creature that preys on people and such who then proceeds to slowly digest them alive. Surely a horrible way to go.

Lives up to its title Nope.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

[[big shot]] text

also the same person made a [[Sweet As Honey!]] star get theme (and other songs):

also also Minecraft fans, there’s a new official Diamond Level Steve figure by Mattel and it’s limited to 5000 people so if you want it you better [[Buy It Now!!!]]

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm'a probably late but.

Personally think it'd work better as a series then a set of movies IMO.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I beat Claude's route in Three hopes.
Took me about 55 hours to do all the main and side missions.

I have no idea what determines the letter you get at the end of the game but i got Bernadetta to send me it.
It was cute, like her.

Going to wait a while before i jump into one of the other routes, i don't want to burn myself out on three houses's world.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
all I wanna know is where Azula went after almost killing Kiyi
I beat Claude's route in Three hopes.
Took me about 55 hours to do all the main and side missions.

I have no idea what determines the letter you get at the end of the game but i got Bernadetta to send me it.
It was cute, like her.

Going to wait a while before i jump into one of the other routes, i don't want to burn myself out on three houses's world.
if you gift someone a merc whistle, then you get their letter and a cool item

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
all I wanna know is where Azula went after almost killing Kiyi
Alright! I definitely look forward to poking more fun at Sokka! I can't wait! :D

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Alright! I definitely look forward to poking more fun at Sokka! I can't wait! :D
and since it’s officially official…
…give Sokka the B plot (or at least let us know what happened to him before Korra)

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Me watching my Inkling amiibo growing so powerful and intelligent and side-B happy that even my mighty Isabelle amiibo cannot defeat it:

I'm so tired of Splat Roller spam for Corrin's sake...and I can't teach them to stop spamming it cause even as Inkling I suck royal ass at avoiding it :secretkpop:

Of course I suck as Inkling in general

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
With the reveal of King James, Rick, and Morty, i figured I'd give my updated Multiversus thoughts.

I conceed. I'm starting to have fun with Multiversus. Not a lot of fun, I think my fun levels will increase exponentially when they allow you to do local play against bots and maybe add an arcade mode. But the battling in game is fun.

Most of my gripes come from the progression system. I still think you get coins way too slowly unless you're like a god tear player just constantly winning and leveling up.

Also still not a fan of the little status graphics that constantly pop up next to your character. I never get any information from them and they distract me from playing the game. I know other people like them and they're supposed to be helpful, but I really wish I could just turn them off or move them to the bottom of the screen.

Also, as someone who likes Rick and Morty (or at least I did before indifference set in during the Season 3 hiatus and hasn't watched since that break), I wouldn't have made Morty playable. I would have just made him part of Rick's move-set. I really don't know what he would even do.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Rick and Morty should have been a Pyra Mythra type deal where you swap between the two using a portal gun.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Noipoi Noipoi Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs

I GOT TWO EMERALDS IN MANIA’S ENCORE’S SPECIAL STAGES FOR BASICALLY FREE BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY KEPT PRESSING MY STEAM DECK’S BACK BUTTONS (which are mapped to Y) AND GOT FREE MACH 3 SPEED

I FEEL BAD

…Oh yeah, for context:

You know Mania’s special stages? You know how to go faster, you need blue spheres?

Well, Mania’s devs did a woopsy oopsy and left a debug tool in all special stages, so you can completely skip collecting blue spheres and gun it to the emerald if you want

Sonic is comedy

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With the reveal of King James, Rick, and Morty, i figured I'd give my updated Multiversus thoughts.

I conceed. I'm starting to have fun with Multiversus. Not a lot of fun, I think my fun levels will increase exponentially when they allow you to do local play against bots and maybe add an arcade mode. But the battling in game is fun.

Most of my gripes come from the progression system. I still think you get coins way too slowly unless you're like a god tear player just constantly winning and leveling up.

Also still not a fan of the little status graphics that constantly pop up next to your character. I never get any information from them and they distract me from playing the game. I know other people like them and they're supposed to be helpful, but I really wish I could just turn them off or move them to the bottom of the screen.

Also, as someone who likes Rick and Morty (or at least I did before indifference set in during the Season 3 hiatus and hasn't watched since that break), I wouldn't have made Morty playable. I would have just made him part of Rick's move-set. I really don't know what he would even do.
I still don't know what Morty would even do. Except die and get hurt and turn into a car and scream.
morty literally because unhinged more and more as the show goes on. He’s becomes a killing machine:

Plenty of potential in a moveset solo from Rick. Let Rick portal, and morty rely on more technology.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
morty literally because unhinged more and more as the show goes on. He’s becomes a killing machine:

Plenty of potential in a moveset solo from Rick. Let Rick portal, and morty rely on more technology.
Jesus Christ what has this show become. Gonna be real weird when Captain Planet gets in the game.

osby

Smash Obsessed

That's cool but I think it'd be funny if Morty just covers and gets hurt in all of his moves while weird nonsense that happens to himgives opponents colloteral damage.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's cool but I think it'd be funny if Morty just covers and gets hurt in all of his moves while weird nonsense that happens to himgives opponents colloteral damage.
This could also make sense if they want to go by earlier morty standards. But Tom and Jerry kind of cover this idea.

Top Bottom