• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You think that if Phineas and Ferb were still going during the Fox acquisition they would have done a crossover to commemorate that too? I wonder which it would have been. Avatar, Simpsons, or Alien vs. Predator.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You think that if Phineas and Ferb were still going during the Fox acquisition they would have done a crossover to commemorate that too? I wonder which it would have been. Avatar, Simpsons, or Alien vs. Predator.
“Behold, Perry the Platypus…my newest Inator will turn the entire tristate area into blue furries!”

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nice try Cookie Run, you almost got me there

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh yeah, and I was meaning to ask; How do we know Rex is in it anyway? I couldn't find anything about it online.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Has there ever been an internet review as hated as Nostalgia Critic's The Wall?

Like the only one that comes close imo is Mr. Enter's Turning Red review.
I stopped watching the Nostalgia Critic years ago. Was this review really that bad?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’m fairly certain Avatar would be the most likely out of those options, Simpsons is an adult aimed show and I shouldn’t have to explain Alien or Predator

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
In Sonic Mania

Ray is fun

Mighty kinda eehhhhh

I now understand why everyone who makes character mods replaces him specifically lol
Mighty is supposed to be a beginner friendly character, so it makes sense that he isnt crazy fast or anything. He is just so that new players have an easier time getting around spikes and certain enemies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Mighty is supposed to be a beginner friendly character, so it makes sense that he isnt crazy fast or anything. He is just so that new players have an easier time getting around spikes and certain enemies.
That makes sense, yeah. Although, I feel like Tails already fits that role, so he feels a tad redundant, and the ground pound doesn't really feel that useful outside of very specific circumstances.

Ray is awesome, though: He feels very high skill ceiling, but very rewarding. The glide is such a cool ability.

Although, I can't help but feel like it reminds me of something... :216:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
That makes sense, yeah. Although, I feel like Tails already fits that role, so he feels a tad redundant, and the ground pound doesn't really feel that useful outside of very specific circumstances.

Ray is awesome, though: He feels very high skill ceiling, but very rewarding. The glide is such a cool ability.

Although, I can't help but feel like it reminds me of something... :216:
I think that Tails being a beginner character is more so because of ease of mobility than anything, as he lets you get back to the more speed oriented top path. But that would imply that the person playing understands that top path is almost always faster but more difficult, which IMO goes against his beginner friendly gameplay. He gives you access to more routes, but those routes are often harder. Beginners in Sonic I feel don’t struggle with getting around, they more so struggle with taking damage, at least in my experience.

IDK, Tails always felt like a better tool for more experienced players than anything.

Ray is amazing though, he zooms through levels like FBZ and MSZ act 2.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Obviously the Fox property Phineas and Ferb would cross over with is Family Guy, due to Dan Povenmire's history on the show.

I can just imagine it now.

"Holy crap Lois, it's Dr.Doofensmirtz!"

I mean Dan and Swampy both worked on the Simpsons but sssh memes

Noipoi

Howdy!
Obviously the Fox property Phineas and Ferb would cross over with is Family Guy, due to Dan Povenmire's history on the show.

I can just imagine it now.

"Holy crap Lois, it's Dr.Doofensmirtz!"

I mean Dan and Swampy both worked on the Simpsons but sssh memes
“You see, Peter the Griffin, with my new Cutaway-Inator everyone in the tristate area will be plagued by obnoxious cutaway gags!”

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID