• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Don't be, gives me an excuse to post this
View attachment 362153

It's so funny talking about this to boomers, they act all surprised at finding out far right loons who ruined the country are in fact bad people
Tbf a lot of people are clouded on nostalgia of their own eras that they don't realize just how bad the other side got it. Reagan still has the US in a stranglehold because people can't let go (or they're just bad people)

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236

This is a bit of a bittersweet moment. Sure he is out, and people now he is innocent. Yet nobody can give him those years back, and he has to catch up to a changing world.

The family must be hurting as well. Knowing that their daughter was murdered by people that could very well still be out there.

Apparently the case itself was just a ****show as well, with lots of troubling factors leading to an unfortunate result, including a detective who also was in hot water for other cases where the suspect was indeed innocent.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So this is a teaser for a Pokemon reveal, I believe. She described her partner Pokemon, but we never actually see it. She said she'll reveal it on her next stream.

Give it a week and we'll see the actual thing.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
WTF GamefrEAk shoving the anime agenda down our throats. 😠😠😠

fr though Iono is kinda adorable

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
End of an era

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
End of an era
God damn you David Zaslav! Damn you!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Dukefire

Smash Master
Again, I'm not surprised that Gamefreak did not reveal much since Scarlet and Violet will be released in 5 weeks.
Screenshot_20221007-133828_YouTube.jpg

I will predict that there will be one more major pokemon announcement for Scarlet/Violet and possibly the Arceus DLC.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Somebody help me I've had the Chainsaw Man OP on loop for at least an hour total, the anime doesn't disappoint so far and more people deserve to enjoy this masterpiece cause my brain has had nothing but this on loop

DORYOKU MIRAI A BEAUTIFUL STAR

monday-kobeni.gif

Warning, Chainsaw Man is violent as hell and has a strong sexuality theming and while Denji's not a creep like Roshi or Mineta, think it's still worth mentioning if people are unable to handle these things

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the animation part aside…it’s always DC taking the big hits
I don't think he's even returning for Deadpool 3 come to think of it
considering we’re getting Wolverine in the sequel…we can easily thank the world for him not returning

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

considering we’re getting Wolverine in the sequel…we can easily thank the world for him not returning
Because they pumping out comics like "Son of Kal-el" which is just characters talking about their feelings for 10 issues.

That doesnt exactly put bread on the table.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Babe wake up Pokemon's fourth trans rep

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Looks like they are also merging the staff of 2 of their primary animation studios for some reason

Last edited:
Top Bottom