• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The animatic for the Kingdom hearts animated series pilot episode just got dumped online.

This feels surreal, i wonder where it would have fallen in terms of memorability compared to the other Disney cartoons of the era, As popular as Kim possible or American dragon or as niche as Buzz lightyear and Dave the Barbarian.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
also why does Smash have the best looking Sora

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That would require people remembering the Emoji movie
Oh I remember it all too well... jk never saw it. Probably sucked
Very important question, has anyone had a turf war with Splat Tim yet? We need to know if hes ok-

Wha-
My bad, I got the deets wrong. He called up saying someone else was gonna blow up an Amtrak but that was fake and he got arrested. This is also how he got kicked off How to Train Your Dragon 3, and that also killed his carrer too. That, and his multiple sexual assault allegation... and workplace abuse allegations... and his assault allegations... and his transphobic emails... and the fact that he just sucks as an actor and comedian

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The lost pilot animatic for the cancelled kingdom hearts tv show has been released

This actually was a pretty good setup. I would have loved to see them play with this formula and the changes from the main story. It had a lot of potential and I’m shocked Disney said no.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Idk the movie got in headlines recently as it got played on a UK tv channel instead of Lizzy's funeral and the UK did not seem to like the idea of children having literally anything other than a funeral to watch
Did the UK government arrest the children as well?

Also holy **** I completely forgot the Queen died lol

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
people upset online?

seems like a stretch
I mean, this was the government being upset about tv rather than online but yeah
Did the UK government arrest the children as well?

Also holy **** I completely forgot the Queen died lol
People keep saying the Queen of England died yet here I am alive and well ready to get there next week smh

Top Bottom