• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Dukefire

Smash Master
So, are you going to continue playing the PvP or the new PvE for creating different playstyles. For me, PvE since it reminds me of Left4Dead and TF2 Mann vs Machine

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh

Anyway when is Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes season 3 coming out
that’s as likely as Disney and Sony teaming together to make more episodes and movies for Spectacular Spider-Man

also idk why I never knew Kang wore a mask…EMH ****ing lied to me
Overwatch 1 is officially offline
well the franchise still lives on through other means

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Honestly would say there's a non-zero chance. They announced a revival of the 90's X-Men show, so they're willing to do this stuff, and EMH is one of Marvel's most beloved shows.
X-Men indirectly led to the beginning of the MCU while EMH was one of the many, many things Disney threw away during their buyouts so I kinda doubt it

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
What I wanna know is if Universal will send all their Nintendo films to be made by Illumination or shuffle some of them around to their other companies.

I can NOT imagine the Minion guys making a Fire Emblem movie.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What I wanna know is if Universal will send all their Nintendo films to be made by Illumination or shuffle some of them around to their other companies.

I'm hoping Nintendo lends Kirby and Splatoon to DreamWorks Animation.

The Legend of Zelda should be given to Laika Studios.

Metroid...Would work best as a western cartoon by Gennedy's.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I'm sure Nintendo wants to see how Mario performs first before making anymore plans.

If they do happen to expand, I feel they might not rely solely on Universal.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
people still treating Colors Ultimate as the worst video game ever made is just like

do people know what actually broken games look like
Yes, it's still a better game than Sword and shield.

I'm hoping Nintendo lends Kirby and Splatoon to DreamWorks Animation.

The Legend of Zelda should be given to Laika Studios.

Metroid...Would work best as a western cartoon by Gennedy's.
I misread this as Gendy tartakosky and was about to say:
"Stop i can only get so erect"

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Good or bad I'm sure Mario will do good at the box office. I know Nintendo wants to make sure of it.

One reason the 1993 movie flopped (among many, many other reasons) is that Nintendo didn't bother to supervise the production of the movie and thought the Mario branding alone would make it succeed. Of course we all know that didn't happen.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Good or bad I'm sure Mario will do good at the box office. I know Nintendo wants to make sure of it.

One reason the 1993 movie flopped (among many, many other reasons) is that Nintendo didn't bother to supervise the production of the movie and thought the Mario branding alone would make it succeed. Of course we all know that didn't happen.
Illumination and Super Mario? It's a match made in soccer mom heaven.

It's absolutely gonna do gangbusters, and probably get at least one sequel. Unless it's just that supremely awful, which I doubt.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
people still treating Colors Ultimate as the worst video game ever made is just like

do people know what actually broken games look like
The only broken games sonic fans know of are ones that released within the last 5 years and maybe Sonic 06 if you're lucky

sort of how Nintendo fans keep calling Mario Strikers or Nintendo Sports incomplete or how they call BDSP Unplayable despite the fact that there are way better examples of unplayable or incomplete games.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The only broken games sonic fans know of are ones that released within the last 5 years and maybe Sonic 06 if you're lucky

sort of how Nintendo fans keep calling Mario Strikers or Nintendo Sports incomplete or how they call BDSP Unplayable despite the fact that there are way better examples of unplayable or incomplete games.
same crowd that will worship Unity tech demos that recycle ripped Mario Odyysee and Sonic Unleashed assets

Sonic fans especially will never have the right to complain when they still praise every single mod that's sole purpose is just to port Unleashed Sonic's model into every video game known to mankind

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Dude

why are PlayStation consoles so easy to emulate: The level of difficulty between backing up your Nintendo library and Sony libraries is night and day, it's hilarious. PS1 through PS3 can all be dumped with disc drives on your PC, and Sony themselves offer downloads for firmware.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Fortnite's servers just shut off and will be down for the next 11 hours

Fortnite and Overwatch die on the same day, ain't that just the way.

Top Bottom