• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So who saw that Death Battle today?

Dragonball fans are going to be so salty!
considering Trunks won, I don’t see a reason for DBH fans to be mad…also…SpongeBob vs Super Friends Aquaman is finna be the craziest ****

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is something Wario Bros. Wario Bros. will probably enjoy:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This is something Wario Bros. Wario Bros. will probably enjoy:
Absolute based.

Reactions: Z25

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Huh, the newest Scooby Doo movie just flat out confirms Velma's a lesbian (or at least bi, she shown attraction to men too).

Never thought WB would just confirm a fan theory like that but seems like that's one they taken a liking to.
First Lelouch and Suzaku from code geass becomes a canon pair via clone baby, now velma is ****ing gay

What next, naruto and Sasuke are gonna be a canon couple now?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Huh, the newest Scooby Doo movie just flat out confirms Velma's a lesbian (or at least bi, she shown attraction to men too).

Never thought WB would just confirm a fan theory like that but seems like that's one they taken a liking to.
Funny how that makes all but one female character in Multiversus sapphic in one way or another.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Funny how that makes all but one female character in Multiversus sapphic in one way or another.
All but one so far
First Lelouch and Suzaku from code geass becomes a canon pair via clone baby, now velma is ****ing gay

What next, naruto and Sasuke are gonna be a canon couple now?
Make Persona protag and the main supporting male character

osby

Smash Obsessed
Oh, word? I geniuanly didnt know that because i rarely hear anyone talk about it
Innocent Sin is actually quite a common talking point among more hardcore Persona fans.

Its sequel, Eternal Punishment, however never had an overseas release for its PSP port so you're not completely incorrect. That game is likely the most obscure one in the series.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Innocent Sin is actually quite a common talking point among more hardcore Persona fans.

Its sequel, Eternal Punishment, however never had an overseas release for its PSP port so you're not completely incorrect. That game is likely the most obscure one in the series.
Ahh ok, so I must of been thinking of its sequel. You think atlus will ever bring that over? Or is it to long, to late?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ahh ok, so I must of been thinking of its sequel. You think atlus will ever bring that over? Or is it to long, to late?
Hmm, it's hard to say.

They said there were "unusual circumstances" preventing the PSP version's localization from happening but that might be just related to PSP giving its place to Vita or difficulty of translating the extra scenarios.

I think if ATLUS tries to bring all classic Persona games to modern consoles, they'll likely at least try to include Eternal Punishment but it's safe to say that there are quite a few hurdles to clear. At least, there's a fan translation patch until then.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Mario Movie Direct

Please tell me every single Toad in this film is voiced by Keegan Michael Key. That is going to make Toad crowd shots sound so funny.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Top Bottom