• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fatherless behavior
maybe a hint of motherless as well.

personally I think Dream looks like a regular cup of joe, but I’m an odd one for not seeing him as a Dreamworks villain or Shane Dawson

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dream did his face reveal and well
View attachment 361720
I stare

also it’s crazy how much of a reaction can be caused by a face reveal
No jokes here, I don't see the resemblance to Prince Charming at all.

But the resemblance to Skeet is almost uncanny.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
No jokes here, I don't see the resemblance to Prince Charming at all.

But the resemblance to Skeet is almost uncanny.
better Skeet than Rumpelstiltskin
Ngl, I could kinda see the Ben 10 one.

Johnathan from stranger things I can not see as Kevin though.
how many people recommending Johnathan to be Kevin?

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I kind of forgot just how easy Pokemon Go makes catching Legendaries (at least now due to Remote Raid Passes). Going back to the main series is kind of a wake up call.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
One of the reasons I'm grateful for leaving Twitter is that I have basically no idea who Dream is and why people are so obsessed with him since he blew up after I left

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
One of the reasons I'm grateful for leaving Twitter is that I have basically no idea who Dream is and why people are so obsessed with him since he blew up after I left
Well you see The Sandman got a Netflix adaptation that was well received and Dream seems to be one of the main characters of the original comic
Dream.jpg

I should probably read Sandman some time, seems good

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Popular Minecraft Youtuber who is also an asshole and has a toxic fanbase.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Full trailer for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
This looks really good. I love that they kept namors wings as practical attributes of his design, without it looking to ridiculous. The actors all seem to be giving it their all, and I get the vibes they are going for an Oscar. Seems like they poured a lot of love and effort into making this movie very atmospheric and cinematic. Looking forward to seeing this when it comes out.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I honestly wasn't impressed one bit. Especially after I gave Doctor Strange 2 and Thor 4 both a chance.

The Marvel formula has worn me down at this point. I'll wait until it streams.

They really should've ended the MCU with Far From Home minus the post-credits. Tony's legacy being passed onto Peter. Tony was basically the heart of the MCU, remove that and you just removed its heart.

Guardians 3 and Deadpool 3 are the only MCU films I'll see in theaters at this point.

Also not trying to stir anything up. Just giving out my honest-to-heart opinion. Don't want you guys to get the wrong idea.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Nope, I still haven't seen any Marvel movies (or DC for that matter)

That kind of film just never interested me. Though to be honest animated films are my main interest. After all both of my all-time favorite movies are Pixar :p

Can't wait for Strange World, any cartoon sci-fi is aces with me!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Nope, I still haven't seen any Marvel movies (or DC for that matter)

That kind of film just never interested me. Though to be honest animated films are my main interest. After all both of my all-time favorite movies are Pixar :p

Can't wait for Strange World, any cartoon sci-fi is aces with me!
You never seen Into the Spider-Verse at least?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
  1. Daredevil episode of She-Hulk is this week…hopefully
  2. Shuri’s Black Panther costume gets unveiled
  3. Kang
  4. MTV and Spectacular Spider-Man on Disney+ this month
been a good bit of time for Marvel

now rush me to 2024 so that I can watch Spider-Man Freshman Year

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
They could do away with the rest and just keep pumping out Spider-Man movies and I'd be ok TBH.

Good Spider-Man movies, mind you.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You ever just get bored and type up the most random **** that comes to your mind?

Snooker.jpg

God: Let's play a game of snooker but all the planets are the same size.

****ing sends the Earth out of the solar system

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I 100% think that Fandom will actively ruin these sites like they did their main one.
Vc3Xho4.jpeg

God I hate Fandom.

I've said it a hundred times about why I hate them. I hope that company's owners get their heads strapped to a VR headset that blasts super visually ads so fast and for the rest of their lives or until they ****ing explode.

The company wants to give off that sorta G4TV for online sorta vibe but instead runs in the opposite direction to the edge of the universe and back.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Also.

Smsa3ds.jpg

Happy 8 years since Smash first went truly portable. And late by two weeks:

1664816606535.png

Happy 8 years to my favourite rhythm game of all time. I've so many memories of both games, further exaggerated by the fact that in 20 days will mark 8 years since I truly went abroad and across the Atlantic.

September and October 2014 had to be some of the best moments of my life.

K-on.gif

I wish I could relive them!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Not gonna lie i find it kinda stupid that they decided to retire Black Panther because his actor died. Itprobably would have been better to just recast.

Also.

View attachment 361733

Happy 8 years since Smash first went truly portable. And late by two weeks:

View attachment 361734

Happy 8 years to my favourite rhythm game of all time. I've so many memories of both games, further exaggerated by the fact that in 20 days will mark 8 years since I truly went abroad and across the Atlantic.

September and October 2014 had to be some of the best moments of my life.

View attachment 361735

I wish I could relive them!
The later part of 2014 was an interesting time of my life, one i'm not sure i can forget if i wanted too,

I was extremely hyped for Smash bros 3DS, Pokemon ORAS and Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney. I remember that at the time there was some simpsons marathon going on on TV and i played the first two cases of PLVSAA with retro simpsons stuff playing in the background, I went to Smash 4's midnight launch and it was the last good memory i have with my dad before he died later in the year.

I'll never forget how my college decided to take a break that day because so many of the students were too distracted playing Smash, it was a great experience which was the only time i felt connected to a massive group of people. Some of them i still talk to this day.

It was a rollercoaster of emotions back then.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Back at it again, this time with Zero. I don't like him as much as Mega Man X, so I draw him a lot less, but I wanted to correct that I guess. So here's his winpose!

Still got a few newer pieces left for the next week or so.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Not gonna lie i find it kinda stupid that they decided to retire Black Panther because his actor died. Itprobably would have been better to just recast.
at least they’re being comic accurate for the most part
Ultimate has made me realize how eh the Smash 4 cover arts were (at least without the extensions), but Smash 3DS coming out the same day as TMNT 2012’s 3rd season premiere and Korra Book 4…damn I was feasting on good content
leaked Ant-Man trailer

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I knew Spongebob would eventually get into Death Battle at some point, I just never would have expected Super Friends Aquaman to be his opponent of all characters. Lol.

Kept thinking he may have fought Gumball or something.

Top Bottom