• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Oh they're adding newer characters to the Ishin remake like Korean Vergil and Kuze

Edit: WHAT THE **** IS THAT KIRYU HAIR

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I love how funny this is if you know the context of this scene.
Honestly that's Chainsaw Man in a nutshell, I went and read all of part 1 on Sunday and christ the actual writing of the "HE'S JUST LIKE ME FR" edit is so much ****ing funnier, Denji's a top tier shonen* protag

*How the **** is this a shonen with all the gorey intestines and the lesbian doing the nasty with her 4 girlfriends onscreen lmao

Also ARCSYS WANTS TO BRING BACK INSTANT KILLS IN STRIVE LETS ****ING GOOOOOO
IMG_20191107_100919.png

Also they outright said Bridget's a girl now because apparantly her being trans wasn't obvious enough

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They are blind to His vision
View attachment 360814

May all sinners get hit by the Dustloops and Pot Busters
Ok but it is legit insane, she says she's a girl in like every language, Daisuke signed off saying trans rights on autographs of Bridget, and yet weebs were like "Nooo, it was a mistranslation, muh femboy rep" and just making up **** to "prove" that Bridget is a male.

So what's the excuse now? Daisuke was possesed by the ghost of Marsha P. Johnson?

D

Deleted member

The first re-release Mario Party 1 has ever gotten and it's on the console with notoriously bad sticks. That might be the most Nintendo thing I've ever seen.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ok but it is legit insane, she says she's a girl in like every language, Daisuke signed off saying trans rights on autographs of Bridget, and yet weebs were like "Nooo, it was a mistranslation, muh femboy rep" and just making up **** to "prove" that Bridget is a male.

So what's the excuse now? Daisuke was possesed by the ghost of Marsha P. Johnson?
Marsha P. Johnson was black so the weebs will pretend she doesn't exist either, instead they're insisting it was only done to appease Twitter despite that one drawing of Bridget with Daisuke saying trans rights being around since 2019 and her Strive design no longer having the Mars symbol. ****'d be sad if it wasn't so hilariously pathetic.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
We got a ton of N64 games announced yesterday sure but still no signs of Super Mario RPG makes me scratch my head.
Square-Enix seems really uncooperative when it comes to this sort of thing (and they own the rights to the characters who were made up for Mario RPG), whereas all of the N64 games that were revealed aside from Goldeneye were Nintendo-owned. (and Goldeneye seems to be part of a deal to get the game re-released at all, since from what I've seen, the Xbox remaster will come out at or around the same time)

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Square-Enix seems really uncooperative when it comes to this sort of thing (and they own the rights to the characters who were made up for Mario RPG), whereas all of the N64 games that were revealed aside from Goldeneye were Nintendo-owned. (and Goldeneye seems to be part of a deal to get the game re-released at all, since from what I've seen, the Xbox remaster will come out at or around the same time)
True but Nintendo did make the effort into putting the game on Wii, Wii U, and SNES mini so it's a matter of when, not if.

But hope it's not too long of a wait.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Mother ****ing GWEN
Oh totally, and it's ****ing brutal.
Get burned alive in a trap set by one of the other characters, if his game gets a remake the game will probably be rated M for this scene alone
well ****ing hell

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

Seriously though HOW
They began showing more information as the release date got closer.

Like, I'm not going to pretend the game's marketing was good at the start but I think Sonic fandom overrates just how bad it is. There was simply very little shown and people just convinced themselves that this was all and the game was bad out of impatience.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Just like Breath of the Wild, those guardians will OHKO you unless you have the weapon and gear to take one down. If not, burn in despair.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Imagine if the emulation in the Battle network legacy collection is poor enough that you can still enter the menu for "Crossover battle" but because there's no Boktai game to connect too it just awkwardly lingers on that menu screen.

idk i just think that would be kinda amusing.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Imagine this being the ending and final boss fight to God of War: Ragnarok.

It was an elaborated Loki plan to make Kratos kill all Norse Gods etc. After defeating Odin, Atreus will show his true form and will explain everything like every villain ever to Kratos that his family, his past few years, his love and other things were just illusions created by him to reach his goal.

Angered Kratos will fight his "son" and will kill him.

After credits there will be a scene where brokenhearted, alone and enraged, Kratos will wander away from Norse land and will end up in a desert. Far away we will see pyramids and this will be the start of the Egyptian Gods saga.

The End.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Ordered myself a copy of SQUID GAMES!!! since I don't think I'll have time to go out of my way to grab it. I'll start playing it once I'm done with Kirb

Speaking of which that game is crazy fun

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just like Breath of the Wild, those guardians will OHKO you unless you have the weapon and gear to take one down. If not, burn in despair.
So what you're saying is you just need a pot lid

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Rise of the Ronin is probably the only PS5 game so far that actually makes me want to buy a PS5.

Found out that the cop car got changed to Mystery Machine in Multiversus.

Wonder why, probably something involving Lebron James?
That is pretty much the only reason, yes.

Top Bottom