• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Began getting the motivation to read again and honestly...Perhaps writing soon meaning I could get back to my story at some point.

Currently reading Kronos Rising: Kraken Volume 1.

A series basically like The Meg books but its sole focus is on kronosaurus rather then megalodons (Although megalodons are in this book series).

Personally would love for this to be adapted as a streaming series.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Anyway, like I said, I am going to the local county fair this Saturday. I might show a little something I may get there after I get back.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
As a sucker for killer creature flicks. I love to read books about killer animals. Fatalis by Jeff Rovin, The Shadow Killer by Matthew Scott Hansen, Below and What Lurks Beneath by Ryan Lockwood, Hunter Shea books, and of course what I'm currently reading the Kronos Rising books by Matthew Hawthorne.

Rumor even had it Universal was gonna do a film adaption to Fatalis starring Slyvester Stallone back in the early 2000s. Turned out to be false. Oh how much I would have loved to have seen that...

I'd do anything for a good killer saber-toothed cat flick.

And not those two low-budget SyFy ones...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I wanna make an animated show that’s basically Jellystone but instead of Hannah Barbera it’s all the shows from the Nickelodeon Sitcom Shared Universe.
A to the yes to this idea.

Only have them be living in a huge city!

And hopefully my boi Daggett is amongst the cast or at least supporting!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Did you forget what he did?
He would look better in jail tho
Hey that's not cool, TMNTSSB4. You should know what he did wrong.
He has ZeRo recollection.
despite the well done Noipoi comment (which is a common dub on his part), I didn’t forget
and yes I did end up seeing the recent end result of the lawsuit that went down. Both sides want to move on from 2020 after they agreed to drop everything, and both sides asked to move on and get a 2nd chance. Unless he was in a whole nother scenario going on, I’ll respect the wishes and accept them both living their lives

now why I kept tabs on both people, despite ZeRo nearly killing himself and Jisu lying about things with Leffen to influence him (before apparently not wanting to show whatever evidence she had before deleting them)…idk…but curiosity killed me enough to needing to know what went down

apparently a hated man for doing research on all the Smash players throughout the different 2020 stories (and was also nearly sued for the ZeRo/Jisu one by Jisu)…mostly hated and banned by the Smash community for the Nairo stuff and idk why
also idk what’s going on with the Leffen stuff, but I suppose him playing a role
ok now to disappear for the remainder of the day for what I have done

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
PSA that Scratchin Melodii is a proper Parappa spiritual successor and is cool, cute and good.

If anyone here compares it to the game that shall not be named I will post a reaction image to pretend I am upset.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Activision locking the main gameplay behind a paywall and not via free updates like any other shooter is an Activision moment for sure
They did say the heroes will be on the free track of the battle pass so they aren't technically paywalled

But if you pay you get them immediately so it is only kinda paying to get the main gameplay.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just got past the biggest Deux ex machina in a JRPG, that point in Battle network 5 where your given literally no hint on where to go for details on Dr Light's deceased dog who mght be the key to the games plot maguffin, so you go to oran island where this random old man NPC who was never here before who just so HAPPENS to have known Dr Light when he was alive gives Lan a plot maguffin to find the data version of Dr Lights dog.
And then the old man disappears and is never seen or mentioned again.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 's AMA is now up!

If you'd like to be added to the list of future AMA subjects, lemme know via reply or PM

cashregister9

Smash Hero
If the Splatoon team wereto add other species to be playable, what species would they even add that makes sense with ink? Jellyfish wouldn't make any sense. Eels also wouldn't make any sense.
Sea Hares

They are a species of Slug that can produce ink

They could add them and tie it back in to the old concept of Splatoon where they were rabbits

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Actual cuttlefish
True but with this mammal business going on I wouldn't be surprised if they found the way to somehow put mammals into the game.

And maybe like some scientists made something so that man who's can react to Ink the same way the octolings and inklings do. Or some ****, idk, im not a game designer

Top Bottom