• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Who is this person? Why should people care?
Vivzie is the creator of the popular YouTube cartoon Helluva Boss as well as Hazbin Hotel. Both are pretty hugely popular shows, but are pretty divisive (well I know Hotel is, not as sure about Helluva)

While I'm on the note of Helluva, someone once told me Zazz of the Deadly Six looked like a background Helluva Boss extra and now I can't unsee it

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just picked up Deadpool & Wolverine on blu-ray! :D

More excited for when I get Godzilla Minus One next month.

Also started on my next book Cherokee Sabre by Jamison Roberts which is about the Wampus Cat.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_4944.jpeg

1. Marvel and Disney get y’all **** together already
2. that Deadpool joke is literally unable to age badly since it wins no matter what

dezeray112

Smash Hero
View attachment 395462
2. that Deadpool joke is literally unable to age badly since it wins no matter what
I'm not entirely sure what Marvel Studios is going to do with the Blade film considering how long it had been since its first announcement back in 2019.

Hopefully they may still have plans to integrate the character to another future project, but who knows at this stage.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I feel like Splinter would be a Pikachu. It's still a mouse/rat (the Japanese character for both is the same) and it's way more famous.
Yeah but Pikachu’s too cute. Splinter’s not a chubby widdle mouse he’s a big ass New York rat. He’s supposed to be kinda freaky looking until you find out he’s a kindly old rodent man.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
View attachment 395462
Listen, I know movies are incredibly hard to make, especially when there are not only fan pressures but also corporate mandates and shared universe stuff

But I feel a movie where Mahershala Ali kills vampires should not have been this complicated

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If I hear people stressing me out saying "The polls say" on the news, imma blow up the white house
The list keeps growing

Now I am just waiting to see how long it will be until we get a first party game on the Switch 2 with a vocal theme done by a hololive talent.
I gotta be honest, Im so over vtubers

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
From the start to end, Masahiro Sakurai's YouTube series was kickass, just like the man in question.

I'm also excited to hear he's working on a new game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Never would have topped Wesley Snipes Blade anyways.

Now give us a 4th and final Wesley Snipes Blade!
**** at this rate that’s most likely to happen
Marvel is not beating the washed and cooked allegations
drops 2 hits and them fumbles…damn
I'm not entirely sure what Marvel Studios is going to do with the Blade film considering how long it had been since its first announcement back in 2019.

Hopefully they may still have plans to integrate the character to another future project, but who knows at this stage.
If lucky they’re gonna hold him off until the multiverse stuff is over, especially since all the spooky stuff hasn’t been acknowledged in a long while (unless you count Agatha…which is a continuation of both the multiverse and WandaVision sections of the MCU)
Yeah but Pikachu’s too cute. Splinter’s not a chubby widdle mouse he’s a big ass New York rat. He’s supposed to be kinda freaky looking until you find out he’s a kindly old rodent man.
IMG_4947.png

It's as Wesley Snipes said in Deadpool & Wolverine
"There's only been one Blade. There's only ever gonna be one Blade!"
IMG_4948.jpeg

Listen, I know movies are incredibly hard to make, especially when there are not only fan pressures but also corporate mandates and shared universe stuff

But I feel a movie where Mahershala Ali kills vampires should not have been this complicated
mans been used as Prowler for Sony and the ****ing Cottonmouth for the MCU’s Luke Cage series…yet daywalking is too much to handle

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If there was a TMNT Pokemon, all the turtles should be different mons and different types.

Leonardo - Wartortle
Donnie - Grotle (there is no purple turtle sadly)
Raph - Turtonaror
Mikey - Shuckle

Master Splinter is Alolan Raticate.

Shroob

Sup?
ngl

Roblox is kinda cooking.

I haven't played it but the games that people have been making in it have been in my YT feed for awhile now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If there was a TMNT Pokemon, all the turtles should be different mons and different types.

Leonardo - Wartortle
Donnie - Grotle (there is no purple turtle sadly)
Raph - Turtonaror
Mikey - Shuckle

Master Splinter is Alolan Raticate.
April would be Espeon, Karai would be Seviper…and Casey would be whatever is dead

Top Bottom