• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So uh.... did.... anything happen?
I think someone has leaked it.

They're now dead or in Detroit or something.

EDIT: There are people sharing the website playtesters can access detailing what it's all about it. Seems interesting.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Doesn't this sound like they're testing a proper voice chat? How the hell would that even work, I don't remember there being a mic in the Switch
It doesn’t. Some third party games allow the use of third party mics, while select Nintendo games use the Switch Online mobile app for voice chat.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I have a vivid memory of learning what breathing was and how it worked in like… the 2nd grade, and realizing for the first time (somehow) that I was breathing all the time. This realization freaked baby me out. I have no idea how I had managed to not notice I was breathing for that long or why it was so upsetting to my younger self.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If Nintendo doesn't make us aware of Masahiro Sakurai's upcoming special video today, I'm just going to assume it's not an announcement for a game or service.

But Sakurai giving us the date and time ahead of time as well as it being 40 minutes long does raise questions.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If Nintendo doesn't make us aware of Masahiro Sakurai's upcoming special video today, I'm just going to assume it's not an announcement for a game or service.

But Sakurai giving us the date and time ahead of time as well as it being 40 minutes long does raise questions.
If it's a game then it would probably be something he owns instead of a Nintendo IP
I have a vivid memory of learning what breathing was and how it worked in like… the 2nd grade, and realizing for the first time (somehow) that I was breathing all the time. This realization freaked baby me out. I have no idea how I had managed to not notice I was breathing for that long or why it was so upsetting to my younger self.
Secretly Baby Snake knew about how bad pollution would get and was terrified at what the future would become. That, or I could make a somewhat mean joke

Dukefire

Smash Master

Here it is, ready to be viewed!
At least it will be ready once I wake up tomorrow.

Again, I don't expect anything big since this was from sakurai discussing about business practices and the thought processes of developing a game with an effective team. I won't be surprised if he brings up about the projects he did while acknowledging people's hype surrounding said games.

Dukefire

Smash Master
With leaks potentially ruin game's hype before their release date. I think this video explains about the current predicament of avoiding them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom