• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ok… I genuinely don’t get this… isn’t the point of blocking someone so you can’t see what they post because they’re being a toxic asshole? What does it matter if they can still see what you post? They can’t interact with it.
Muskrat got very upset that people keep blocking him even when he forcibly unblocks himself, like how you couldn't see people's likes anymore because people saw he was being a creep. Great change, surely that will make up for twitter losing like 80% of it's value and companies distancing themselves from the platform

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Beating a dead horse.
Probably but I literally had someone on Twitter arguing earlier they Nintendo should take Pokemon fan games down for taking palworld down lmao.

and I like the game, and find the knock off designs pretty funny.

But they did what they did lol

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Probably but I literally had someone on Twitter arguing earlier they Nintendo should take Pokemon fan games down for taking palworld down lmao.

and I like the game, and find the knock off designs pretty funny.

But they did what they did lol
See, here's the problem, you got in an argument with someone on twitter, there's no point in wasting brainpower on that

Shroob

Sup?
I should get back to PLA.

I beat the main story but 'finishing' the Dex kinda got... boring? Having to do all the "See it use X move X amount of times", etc.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Palworld is cutting it pretty close with some of their designs, but you can't deny they blessed everyone with this thing:

Also I made a Bluesky account! I'll still be using Twitter too (at least until everyone and brand accounts I follow hop over), but geez, for a "genius", Melon Husk sure does suck at running the place.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
It's crazy that all the current systems added dedicated share buttons so you could easily post screenshots and videos directly from them to the internet because of Twitter and then Elon came along and everyone's removed the ability to share to twitter.

Marvellous gambit sir

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Sold a whole bunch of games to my local retro game store and I got back a LOT more than I was expecting. I only just now found out why.

The store puts their new listings up on Facebook and they had the loose copy of the original Mother/Earthbound Beginnings for Famicom I sold for $165. Normally on eBay, it would only be worth $30.

Everything else I sold was being resold for a correct amount and the store has been open for about 15 years, so I'm 100% certain an employee made a BIG mistake.

I'm definitely waiting a few months before going back just in case now until they forget my face. :ness:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I totally forgot to show you guys this! It's another one of my animated Toho Kaiju movie ideas.

The main idea for the Toho Kaiju animated film series I have is to focus on two different Kaiju movies in their own separate movies first, before bringing them together Godzilla and Kong-style. Meet the other main Kaiju hero! Plus giving one of my favorite YouTube series its own time to shine in Hollywood. Should be obvious what I'm talking about.

Biollante: Guardian of Tipiskaw
Animated in a similar style to Cat in Shoes: The Last Wish (as before)
Kaiju featured: Biollante, M.O.G.U.E.R.A. (in the form of a mecha for the villains to control in the final fight. This is the only time where humans are the only antagonists of a film in this series, btw.)
Setting: Saskatchewan (that's where I assume Disventure Camp takes place)

Greedy TV host Derek Johnson drags his reluctant friend Trevor McGregor to host a game show called Disventure Camp in the woods of the beautiful Tipiskaw Nature Reserve – despite the mysterious death of one of the interns they sent to scope the areas out. One of the contestants, a plucky bartender named Ellie Parker, explores the woods and soon meets the intern’s killer – a massive transforming monster, and a godlike protector of nature. Ellie soon discovers that Biollante is benevolent and is simply protecting the flora and fauna of the world, and Biollante takes a liking to Ellie due to her kindness towards nature. Biollante secretly begins aiding Ellie in her bid to win the show and earn one million dollars to escape her miserable everyday life, while helping her find love and protecting her from her enemies – and soon, they unravel a cruel franchising scheme that could not only endanger the entirety of Tipiskaw, but threaten all of Canada.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
how can the MCU have a banger of an Agatha show but can’t make a Blade movie?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Finished Shadow Generations. Pretty good game, though the hubworld stuff feels like filler. Also the bosses rellied way too much on the Doom Powers Mephiles was a chore to fight while in Doom Morph.

Also, why did Black Doom choose to make his final stand in Radical Highway of all places. Like yeah, I guess technically it's the first stage you ever get to control Shadow in but it hardly feels like one of the most iconic places in Shadow's history and it's not really relevant to Black Doom at all.

Top Bottom