• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What is Nintendo testing for NSO?

• The ability to play full retail games with a subscription ala Xbox Game Pass.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A new NSO console

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Exclusive Icons

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Where is the Switch 2 Nintendo?

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I dunno.

I feel like if it was a big, big announcement of like, a game or something, Nintendo would be the one to want to release the info first, not the channel of a developer that not everyone's subscribed to.
Counterpoint: Nintendo will not advertise Kid Icarus Uprising 2. Sakurai will be a one man propaganda machine

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
How would you guys tackle the idea of an animated Godzilla movie?

To me the idea of an animated Godzilla-based film has always seemed like a really cool idea. Unfortunately the last time they tried to make animated Godzilla movies, it did not go over very well. (Just ftr I'm not talking about the animated SHOWS here. Singular Point slapped)

I'd probably use the medium of animation as a vehicle to bring back some of the more obscure Godzillaverse kaiju (y'know, your Baragons, your Ebirahs, your Dogoras, your Gabaras, your Destoroyahs, etc) And in terms of the animation style, I'd definitely take after the colorful, distinct style of Cat in Shoes: The Last Wish for the best spectacle.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How would you guys tackle the idea of an animated Godzilla movie?

To me the idea of an animated Godzilla-based film has always seemed like a really cool idea. Unfortunately the last time they tried to make animated Godzilla movies, it did not go over very well. (Just ftr I'm not talking about the animated SHOWS here. Singular Point slapped)

I'd probably use the medium of animation as a vehicle to bring back some of the more obscure Godzillaverse kaiju (y'know, your Baragons, your Ebirahs, your Dogoras, your Gabaras, your Destoroyahs, etc) And in terms of the animation style, I'd definitely take after the colorful, distinct style of Cat in Shoes: The Last Wish for the best spectacle.
Take cues from Rulers of Earth.

Better yet a Godzilla MonsterVerse animated series set between KotM and GvK taking cues from G:TAS where a MONARCH group follows Godzilla keeping balance in check with titans.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Peanut Dino
Bone Cassowary

We were robbed
Also those Noibat arts? Apparently it was considered to have 14 different forms at one point of different colors.

Might be because one of the ideas they originally had that your 3ds would connect to wifi and and depending on your irl location, you would get Pokémon with different spots or minor changes. Seems they scrapped this to become vivillion/furfrou though

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I actually cried

This doesn't happen often
as someone who broke down crying for the first time through the Telltale Walking Dead series (and even teared up a bit with the Portable version of 10/4), that’s how you know a game and it’s story is magnificent

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Two of my dream projects would be to make a remake of Ghostbusters: The Video Game (featuring more of the game's cut content and adhering closer to the original scripts we have from before the budget and time got shortened) and then making a sequel too it featuring the cast of Afterlife and Frozen Empire. Man I've been dreaming about making these games since the 6th grade when I got into Ghostbusters (of course at the time the sequel idea was populated with OCs instead of Finn Woldhard and Mckenna Grace because they are younger than me and I'm pretty sure hadn't started acting yet, but the dream still stands).

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
All these Sonic Generations rewrites and Classic Sonic still can't talk.

Bring back Jaleel White goddamnit!
Iirc Jaleel White was never contacted at all for the role and him being planned to play Classic was one of Aaron Webber's lies, Ryan Drummond mentioned that Sega approached him for the role but he declined as Sega didn't want to pay union rates

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Why is my Salamence allergic to landing its Draco Meteors

I wanna switch to Dragon Pulse but then it misses the OHKO on Dragapult if it clicks Tera Ghost

Pain

Top Bottom