• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What is Nintendo testing for NSO?

• The ability to play full retail games with a subscription ala Xbox Game Pass.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A new NSO console

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Exclusive Icons

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Where is the Switch 2 Nintendo?

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Oh yeah, in those leaks is documents from the Pokémon anime, such as beta designs for Paul, the original pitch for horizons, tons of concept art for the movies and series, and more.

But more importantly, the horizons section has leaked two new megas as there is documents going over how they should include these new megas in the anime.

They are mega Zygarde and Mega Zeraora
I pseudo-speculated on the mega lineup for Z-A (it was going to be for a fake leak I never ended up posting). I'm already 0-2 lol. I guessed there wouldn't be a mega Zygarde because it already has its own thing with the cells (as opposed to Xerneas and Yveltal, who I did put down as getting megas). I also correctly guessed a Gen 7 mythical would get a Mega... except I thought it would be Magearna because it was already vaguely connected to Kalos, not Zeraora.

I made a few other big swings, let's see if they pay off.

Reactions: Z25

Dukefire

Smash Master
Uh, oh. That's not good.
Well, I think this video explains the massive data leak GameFreak is freaking out.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So the exact same as the Vigoroth one?
Apparently that was an earlier draft of the Typhlosion story.

And the Lapras one was literally the Octillery story with different Pokemon being mentioned.And it was originally going to be about Milotic.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’m just glad the biggest takeaway from these leaks was beta designs, some out of pocket lore and memes, instead of blowing the lid on a game that won’t be released for a year.
Sexy Skyla jokes aside, it is legit cool seeing the design docs of the characters.

I hope gen 7's gets released/leaked sometime soon. Imo, that gen has the best designed human characters.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m just glad the biggest takeaway from these leaks was beta designs, some out of pocket lore and memes, instead of blowing the lid on a game that won’t be released for a year.
Biggest takeaway so far.

Let’s not forget past games have had similar scenarios where someone says they won’t leak the new game, only to leak the new game.

So don’t count it out yet. Plus there’s even more files on the way.

Regardless, so many of the Gen 3 beta mons were great. They should have stayed.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
He’s got good taste, simple as that :drshrug:

Jokes aside, I think it started with a meme video where he steals Sonic’s passport to go to Brazil or Colombia or something.
Shadow Generations will make it canon.

I mean after all, what is Rouge? Check set and mate I cracked the code

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
The fact that in an alternate timeline, this could have just been real is still mind blowing.

I'm sure it woulda been censored for an English release ala the original Canalave books but it still woulda existed.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
They're called Game FREAK for a reason.
What if instead of Game Freak it was called Game Fre- oh wait
Pokemon lore text
Of course Cyrus is autistic! He's an evil, anti-social man who doesn't feel emotions, and tries to destroy the world to make one where no one can feel any emotions.

Aren't all autistic people like that?

Last edited:
Top Bottom