• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What is Nintendo testing for NSO?

• The ability to play full retail games with a subscription ala Xbox Game Pass.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A new NSO console

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Exclusive Icons

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Where is the Switch 2 Nintendo?

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Say, if I were to make a Discord server for the projects I'm working on, would any of you guys join?

I'm thinking of maybe once I'm done with my school project potentially expanding it to a full game - I feel like have a good base and while it might need some adjustments, I don't think turning what I have into something fully fleshed out would take too long at all. Even if it would, it's not like I have to commit to an actual release date (though it would likely be out by mid 2026 at the latest) and I can just work on it when I'm not focusing on whatever projects I have for school

Noipoi

Howdy!
Say, if I were to make a Discord server for the projects I'm working on, would any of you guys join?

I'm thinking of maybe once I'm done with my school project potentially expanding it to a full game - I feel like have a good base and while it might need some adjustments, I don't think turning what I have into something fully fleshed out would take too long at all. Even if it would, it's not like I have to commit to an actual release date (though it would likely be out by mid 2026 at the latest) and I can just work on it when I'm not focusing on whatever projects I have for school
I’d be interested in seeing your progress

StormC

Smash Hero
Metaphor is great so far, but people who got into Atlus through Persona 5 Royal are in for a rude awakening with the difficulty here lol

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Metaphor is great so far, but people who got into Atlus through Persona 5 Royal are in for a rude awakening with the difficulty here lol
I wasn't planning on playing it anytime soon (I need to take a break from JRPGs and Atlus games in particular after P3R) but thanks for the heads up

StormC

Smash Hero
I wasn't planning on playing it anytime soon (I need to take a break from JRPGs and Atlus games in particular after P3R) but thanks for the heads up
It is more generous with saves and the battle reload option is a lifesaver, but it definitely does not hold your hand as much as Royal or even vanilla P5. I’d say the difficulty is pretty close to the PS2 Persona games.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Fortnite collab update:

Agony, She Venom, and Edward Scissorhands are coming during Halloween.

Note that the update is delayed until tomorrow due to Epic Games being impacted by the hurricanes currently in the southern United States.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, the first movie was really good. Never saw the sequel though. But i loved that first movie.
2nd movie was pretty much pure filler compensating for the lack of Rock and Black Adam (also was a bit of a starting point for his sanity disappearing)

Dukefire

Smash Master
insert obligatory "John ReFantazio confirmed for Smash" comment here

View attachment 395096
After bringing it up, Metaphor is Persona, but in the Fantasy of medieval times with technology and weird creatures based off of Persona's vibe. He might replace Joker if that's the case.

Video trailer for those that don't know. (Even me yes......)

Last edited:
Top Bottom