• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What is Nintendo testing for NSO?

• The ability to play full retail games with a subscription ala Xbox Game Pass.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A new NSO console

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Exclusive Icons

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Where is the Switch 2 Nintendo?

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE how omnipresent auto-page-loading is on certain blogs.

You have to scroll through the ENTIRE THING and can't jump to certain parts, and you lose ALL YOUR PROGRESS when you close the web browser you're looking at it on.

I wanna be able to take my damn time looking at a blog over the course of a few days WITHOUT having to scroll down the entire thing again having to remember where I was.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
OatmealDome revealed those chosen will be under NDA during the test.
Yeah. I got in the program, and I'm not allowed to tell you it's a GTA-clone featuring Waluigi that has features from VRChat, Devil May Cry 3, Doki Doki Literature Club, and Doki Doki Panic.

sorry.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Excited to see Shadow Generations. But imo it’s not quite what I wanted from an HD port of Generations.
My current theory: Sonic Team really wanted to make a new Shadow game, but SEGA said no because the 2005 game was...what it was. So they decided to use a port of Generations as a vehicle to sneak their new project by.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
My current theory: Sonic Team really wanted to make a new Shadow game, but SEGA said no because the 2005 game was...what it was. So they decided to use a port of Generations as a vehicle to sneak their new project by.
I mean. It’s cool if they wanted to do that. But that doesn’t really change my opinion.

If we had gotten nothing I’d still be here saying how I wanted more levels from the pre-existing games and a post-modern era.

Sure Shadow is giving me some of that. But it’s still not quite there. And to be honest, I really don’t care about Shadow all that much. I don’t even think he’s that cool.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Riley's family drove at least 1,770 miles from Minnesota to San Francisco in Inside Out.
and
I can't imagine being stuck in a car for that long...
As someone who has been on a plethora of long car rides

anything over 1000 miles is exactly as miserable as it sounds

the longest trip I've done was about 2,000 miles, it took 3 days and I wanted to die by the end of it. and I was just a passenger

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Watching that Tetris Forever trailer makes me wish Tetris 2 (known as Tetris Flash in Japan) be rereleased.

Even though that game plays much more like Dr. Mario than actual Tetris. :4drmario:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
As someone who has been on a plethora of long car rides

anything over 1000 miles is exactly as miserable as it sounds

the longest trip I've done was about 2,000 miles, it took 3 days and I wanted to die by the end of it. and I was just a passenger
In my country we have places to stop on certain roads. They have hotels, fast food places, shops and toilets, among other things.

Very glad for hotels. I can't imagine sleeping in the car like Riley did...

cashregister9

Smash Hero
In my country we have places to stop on certain roads. They have hotels, fast food places, shops and toilets, among other things.

Very glad for hotels. I can't imagine sleeping in the car like Riley did...
I mean they have all that in the US too

I've been privileged enough to have only ever slept in a car overnight once, although because hotels are expensive as **** sometimes we usually just end up driving through the night-early morning when we can.

That whole part of Inside Out really hit close to home and I always get a bit teary when watching it because of how much I can relate to it.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Shroob

Sup?
Huh, I thought it had already started by the 1st of the month.

Goes to show how long I've been away from TF2 lmao.
The Halloween maps were put in, but all the new content only dropped today.
Btw yesterday was Lief Erikson day.

A belated hinga dinga durgen.
And a good hinga dinga durgen to you.

Top Bottom