• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What is Nintendo testing for NSO?

• The ability to play full retail games with a subscription ala Xbox Game Pass.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A new NSO console

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Exclusive Icons

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Where is the Switch 2 Nintendo?

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
What is the best Disney movie, and why is it Sleeping Beauty?

Alright for serious though, I haven't quite figured out what movie is my favorite. I know it's either Sleeping Beauty, Oliver and Company, Aladdin or Encanto. I just think Sleeping Beauty is stupidly underrated, is all.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What is the best Disney movie, and why is it Sleeping Beauty?

Alright for serious though, I haven't quite figured out what movie is my favorite. I know it's either Sleeping Beauty, Oliver and Company, Aladdin or Encanto. I just think Sleeping Beauty is stupidly underrated, is all.
Lilo and Stitch. Followed very closely by Lion King.

I am also very partial to Aladdin, Wreck It Ralph, and Encanto.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Did someone say 4chan leaks?
View attachment 395108
If it requires the expansion, I dunno how worth it this would be. I feel like anyone who wants to spend money on it would have all the multiplayer games they want to play on their Switch.
I don't buy it. If this is a heavy focus on friends, then why only ask for 10,000 people to participate with a NDA in tact?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I saw someone suggest that the Mystery Thing would be a Miitomo/Tomodachi Life follow-up, which I think is objectively the most likely outcome.

BUT

I have a dark horse theory. That this will end up being related to Smash Bros, or at least Sakurai-related. It sounds like utter nonsense, but there are a few things that make me humor it.
  • Development has almost assuredly started on Smash 6. We know that there are two Bandai Namco studios working on Nintendo exclusives, Ultimate got those new spirits earlier this year, and Sakurai is done with the youtube channel
  • Speaking of the Youtube Channel, Sakurai has said that the last "normal" upload will be on the 15th, with a "Special Suprise" at an unspecified later date. Maybe it'll be on whatever the Mystery Thing ends up being?
  • Sakurai seems to be genuine friends with Toby Fox - I remember hearing that he gave Sakurai the idea for the Youtube Channel (but I could be misremembering). I think it's possible that Sakurai ends up taking a few more ideas from Toby. Maybe, similar to Deltarune Chapter 1, he unveils a new project with little more than cryptic social media posts?
I'm not denying that this is extremely unlikely, and probably the Smash Brainworms talking. But there's a slim chance, and I want to be able to brag about getting it right if that slim chance ends up being correct.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sakurai announcing a new Kid Icarus game, an Uprising remake, and anime all at once…within my dreams

Top Bottom