• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
And I beat Splat 3's story mode.

Won't say much cause it's hella spoilery at the end but twas a lot if fun
my fav part was when Callie showed up in level 2 and said “It’s Callie time!” and Callie’d on the bad guys.

She was then arrested, as Callie’ing has been illegal in the Splatlands for centuries.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Finally, You've seen the light.

What changed your mind?
I think I just kinda… cooled off… ya know? Like, I still have issues with it, but they’re more things I wish they would do in a sequel then problems I have with this one. Like I get why it is the way it is. I think I really started having fun when I just… calmed down.

Also like, all of the copy abilities are fun now. That was not true in Triple Deluxe-Star Allies but now I’m having fun using abilities I never would have used before.

Plus I finally started not just finding every Waddle Dee on my first try without really even trying. Big shock, I know, the game gets harder as it keeps going.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think I just kinda… cooled off… ya know? Like, I still have issues with it, but they’re more things I wish they would do in a sequel then problems I have with this one. Like I get why it is the way it is. I think I really started having fun when I just… calmed down.

Also like, all of the copy abilities are fun now. That was not true in Triple Deluxe-Star Allies but now I’m having fun using abilities I never would have used before.

Plus I finally started not just finding every Waddle Dee on my first try without really even trying. Big shock, I know, the game gets harder as it keeps going.
There’s a million snarky comments I could make but

I’m just glad you’re finally enjoying yourself :nifty:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
why can't Hulk fight The Leader
Because MCU Hulk sucks
I decided to start getting back into Death Battle especially knowing at the end of the day it isn't really an end-to-it-all debate and thus shouldn't take too seriously.

That said this is currently one of my most wanted matches.

King K. Rool (Donkey Kong) vs. Blackbeard (One Piece)

Battle of the overweight but very strong pirate leaders.
I love K. Rool but Blackbeard has this one in the bag

dezeray112

Smash Hero
We could of had Abomination, Mordo, Titania, he’ll get Agatha in there, namor, Zeemo, Bullseye, Echo, and honestly the list could gone on.

Great actors that they just ignored for the most basic lineup of what should one of the best upcoming projects and most Interesting new team they could do.
Considering that there is still over two years until the Thunderbolts comes to theaters and I believe the production will start some point next year, I am certain that there will be further casting news over time.

In addition, in an article posted by Comicbook.com two months ago, stated that the "Thunderbolts will be introducing some new characters to the roster that we haven't met yet."

I think it is possible that along with the ones that were shown at D23 yesterday, there are more that have yet to be shown which is why I suspect they could be holding back on some reveals and surprises like Abomination, Titania as it probably would not be suitable time to announce them considering that they are currently in She-Hulk: Attorney at Law.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
This week's AMA subject shall be...

If they're available, I'll try to get the AMA up this Wednesday
Hi! I totally didn't panic for a moment ahaha

I should be available! I start uni properly this week, and though my timetable on Wednesday is from 4pm-6pm, I should be able to make it regardless (I'm like 98% certain nothing particularly major is going to get in the way) so yeah!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So I continued watching Bee and PuppyCat, and I heard this voice, and I was like "Wow, that sounds a lot like Steve Blum. But I'm probably just crazy."

I checked the credits. Contrary to popular belief, I am not crazy.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Considering that there is still over two years until the Thunderbolts comes to theaters and I believe the production will start some point next year, I am certain that there will be further casting news over time.

In addition, in an article posted by Comicbook.com two months ago, stated that the "Thunderbolts will be introducing some new characters to the roster that we haven't met yet."

I think it is possible that along with the ones that were shown at D23 yesterday, there are more that have yet to be shown which is why I suspect they could be holding back on some reveals and surprises like Abomination, Titania as it probably would not be suitable time to announce them considering that they are currently in She-Hulk: Attorney at Law.
I hope so, but comic book.con is usually very unreliable with their info. A lot of the leakers with proven records seem to think this lineup is it. Although a lot of the newer leakers were straight up wrong about their D23 scoops, so older leakers may not be accurate either.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I hope so, but comic book.con is usually very unreliable with their info. A lot of the leakers with proven records seem to think this lineup is it. Although a lot of the newer leakers were straight up wrong about their D23 scoops, so older leakers may not be accurate either.
I guess we'll have to wait and see what the future holds, although it is likely we'll learn a lot more about the plot and see whether there are any further additional castings down the line within the next two years before the film's release. (At the same time, consider avoiding using Comicbook.com as a source.)

Funnily enough, I know that Korean actor Park Seo Joon was casted in "the Marvels" and I'm surprised that he wasn't unveiled yesterday unless they are waiting for the right time to reveal him.

I also predict that we will eventually find out about the F4 casting probably later this year or early next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I mean

Yeah, technically

I just don't always associate Sunday with a new week, I tend to use Monday as each week's start because of work. :drshrug:
You should associate Sunday with a new week, because-naw just kidding!

That is actually fair. I mean, I understand. When I was a kid, I thought the same thing about Sunday and a new week.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Aren't we already into "next week" though, meaning it is possibly "this week"?
Huh, does the week start on Sunday where you live?

It's strictly Monday here, though I know some old folks call Friday "the last day of the week" out of habit.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Huh, does the week start on Sunday where you live?

It's strictly Monday here, though I know some old folks call Friday "the last day of the week" out of habit.
Pretty much it does. Though you might have missed mine and MooMew's replies, where he said he did not consider Sunday the start of the week and I said I thought the same thing when I was a kid.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Pretty much it does. Though you might have missed mine and MooMew's replies, where he said he did not consider Sunday the start of the week and I said I thought the same thing when I was a kid.
Yeah, I hit "post reply" without seeing the new posts, the talk makes more sense now.

Top Bottom