• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If it’s like the Dk expansion, it should be pretty sizable. They also apparently have like double the budget and resources for this sequel, so it may be even longer and better then the dk one.

Nintendo says “Touch Grass”
Yeah, I know. I played Donkey Kong Adventure. It's definitley something to be excited for.

Here's to hoping that the other two pieces of DLC in the pass aren't complete let downs like in Kingdom Battle.

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You know, there might have been some leaks that accurately predicted a Nintendo Direct before, but have they been 100% right in terms of everything about any Nintendo Direct? I am asking because...

I think not!
Yes actually, although it’s hard to find nowadays, the archive is out there somewhere. It’s happened twice. The first time, someone posted a picture of their like literal windows 97 pc and it had folders for the entire presentation. The whole order was right and each fodder’s title showed up in the direct.

The second I don’t remember as well, but it was a random 4chan post.

And while not a direct, the entire Switch announcement presentation was leaked on 4chan about 24 hours prior by someone working the show floor.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yes actually, although it’s hard to find nowadays, the archive is out there somewhere. It’s happened twice. The first time, someone posted a picture of their like literal windows 97 pc and it had folders for the entire presentation. The whole order was right and each fodder’s title showed up in the direct.

The second I don’t remember as well, but it was a random 4chan post.

And while not a direct, the entire Switch announcement presentation was leaked on 4chan about 24 hours prior by someone working the show floor.
Oh yeah, plus there was that one 4Chan leak about the 2018 Smash Bros. E3 Direct that included Bomberman as an assist trophy that no one initially believed but was still right.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

So that this does not get missed as it was on the end of the last page.

But yeah, Direct or not, the end of this week, I am going to a county fair!
I just think it's funny as **** that someone got footage of Big at Gamescom and withheld it until now. Respect.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Today I took an ADD stimulant for work

I now remember why I stopped taking them. It made me completely emotionally numb

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Honestly, I really am kinda sick of my ADHD causing me memory problems. It feels like constantly I'll just do something I assume is harmless, then later have someone get mad at me because they "told me not to do that before" and I genuinely have no clue what they're talking about. And when I tell them I don't know what they're talking about, they just get even more frustrated. Aaaaand since tiny mistakes can make my mood take a complete 180 I just start to feel like utter dogcrap-

Honestly dunno what I'm supposed to do about that, haha.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Honestly, I really am kinda sick of my ADHD causing me memory problems. It feels like constantly I'll just do something I assume is harmless, then later have someone get mad at me because they "told me not to do that before" and I genuinely have no clue what they're talking about. And when I tell them I don't know what they're talking about, they just get even more frustrated. Aaaaand since tiny mistakes can make my mood take a complete 180 I just start to feel like utter dogcrap-

Sorry to hear all that man. Maybe there is a way to treat your ADHD in that regard?

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Today I took an ADD stimulant for work

I now remember why I stopped taking them. It made me completely emotionally numb
Additionally I can't sleep to the point I'm straight up considering giving up on sleep and finish my work instead

I have something something like 200 segments left, it's easy

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Still going through Digimon.

Miu is a better little sibling character than TK and Kari were in the original.
Her Digimon partner is a weird pick though.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
That is good. Even with medication though, you should try to work on improving your ADHD problem yourself, and work to try to get it better and under control. Perhaps seeing a therapist would help?
Unfortunately that's not quite how ADHD works, haha. If there was a way you could "work to improve your ADHD" I would've done that a loooong time ago.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Unfortunately that's not quite how ADHD works, haha. If there was a way you could "work to improve your ADHD" I would've done that a loooong time ago.
Ah, I see. My bad then. Still, there still must be something you can do to improve it.

I mean, I have it too, but it barely affects me now.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Aaaand just when I start working, my medication stops working. Yaaaay

The bright side is that I'm probably gonna sleep, if only for like 5 hours after which i'm gonna get back to work. Which I guess beats pulling an all-nighter?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

I feel ya man...

You're not alone dealing with something similar. That's me with my obsessive compulsive thoughts as well as stress and anxiety.

Not a fun combination...

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I wish more indie games tried to replicate the gameplay of Megaman Battle network.

So many games that rip off, take inspiration from other sources and not one tries to copy Battle network.

Top Bottom