• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Damn, no Zemo or Songbird
perhaps Zemo will manage to be the big bad of the movie
There are literally 3 Captain America wannabes on this team, 4 if you count Taskmaster

This is no Suicide Squad
Val, Bucky, and Yelena will have to do all the heavy lifting for the team

but at least we know nobody will be dying…maybe

Jondolio

Smash Hero
perhaps Zemo will manage to be the big bad of the movie

Val, Bucky, and Yelena will have to do all the heavy lifting for the team

but at least we know nobody will be dying…maybe
I will actually be completely fine with John Walker burning in a fiery pit
Damn, no Zemo or Songbird
This is probably what I'm most disappointed about. Zemo is one of my favorite Marvel villains

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wow everyone decided to go all out with news today huh
and Disney ain’t done since they’re discussing the upcoming FOX movies

like avatar 4 starting its filming production
I will actually be completely fine with John Walker burning in a fiery pit

This is probably what I'm most disappointed about. Zemo is one of my favorite Marvel villains
I think I need John to murder at least one more person before he dies

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Something about Mario + Rabbids feels off to me, I think it has to do with Ubisoft being Ubisoft and that includes but is not limited to the CEO Being a terrible human being.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
this ****** should be in She-Hulk instead
First they brought the Tim Roth's Abomination back, it is great to see Tim Blake Nelson finally making a long awaited return where he finally becomes the Leader.

well hot damn this team
Man, its also great to see Ghost make a comeback since her last appearance on Ant-Man & the Wasp, but other than that great to see Florence Pugh's Yelena Belova being the leader of the Thunderbolts. Still hope to see her character further interact with Kate Bishop in the future.

The Ke Huy Quan comeback continues
He was one of the standouts in "Everything, Everywhere at Once." Glad to see him getting further roles.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lol the Thunderbolts team seems like such a joke. All mostly super soldiers? No variables like a big guy such as Abomination?

At least with Suicide Squad. You have Deadshot, Harley Quinn, King Shark, Ratcatcher and such. All variables in different moves, abilities and powers.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gotta say the thunderbolts lineup is pretty terrible.

We do not need 3 captain americas.

Theres great options two that they have even killed off.

We could of had Abomination, Mordo, Titania, he’ll get Agatha in there, namor, Zeemo, Bullseye, Echo, and honestly the list could gone on.

Great actors that they just ignored for the most basic lineup of what should one of the best upcoming projects and most Interesting new team they could do.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Lol the Thunderbolts team seems like such a joke. All mostly super soldiers? No variables like a big guy such as Abomination?

At least with Suicide Squad. You have Deadshot, Harley Quinn, King Shark, Ratcatcher and such. All variables in different moves, abilities and powers.
I think the only actual super soldier on that team is Bucky. Red Guardian and US Agent are just Cap wannabes by design.

Still, disappointing.

Noipoi

Howdy!
NO WHAT

AND DON'T WORRY, I DO NOT MIND THIS SPOILER, THIS MAKES ME EVEN MORE EXCITED
Damn bro, sorry about that. I didn’t mean to spoil you. I thought you already fought them.

My bad.

But yeah her fight’s really funny, the girl is insane :4wario2:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
this ****** should be in She-Hulk instead
Who says there isn’t an end tease fir him in she hulk?
I think the only actual super soldier on that team is Bucky. Red Guardian and US Agent are just Cap wannabes by design.

Still, disappointing.
Technically they all are. Walker has an almost perfect recreation of the serum, and guardian has an half as good version of the original cap serum.

May not be perfect, but they are still forms of the serum.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Damn bro, sorry about that. I didn’t mean to spoil you. I thought you already fought them.

My bad.

But yeah her fight’s really funny, the girl is insane :4wario2:
No, no need to apologize, I am beyond excited they put in more fights like that. Inner Agent 3 is peak boss fights, I want more like that, I am STOKED.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Also half of these were introduced in Black Mid-ow but only one out of those was linked to Val in that move. Rare JLD L
Yeah the fact that from these characters, three were introduced in Black Widow, 2 are associated with Captain America, and one was introduced in one of the most forgertable MCU movies ever made is a real shame
Gotta say the thunderbolts lineup is pretty terrible.

We do not need 3 captain americas.

Theres great options two that they have even killed off.

We could of had Abomination, Mordo, Titania, he’ll get Agatha in there, namor, Zeemo, Bullseye, Echo, and honestly the list could gone on.

Great actors that they just ignored for the most basic lineup of what should one of the best upcoming projects and most Interesting new team they could do.
Tbh some of the options you listed are not viable. Mordo specifically is still loose and isn't the type of guy who could be tied down like the low level crooks normally associated with these types of teams, Agatha is depowered, and Namor is literally a king of a whole nation.

Still I agree with your general point

Reactions: Z25

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Who says there isn’t an end tease fir him in she hulk?

Technically they all are. Walker has an almost perfect recreation of the serum, and guardian has an half as good version of the original cap serum.

May not be perfect, but they are still forms of the serum.
Legitimately didn't remember that. That makes the team even more redundant.

Even the normies in the MCU founding Avengers had different skill sets, this team just gets worse the more I think about it. How is Ghost the only person on the team with powers.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah the fact that from these characters, three were introduced in Black Widow, 2 are associated with Captain America, and one was introduced in one of the most forgertable MCU movies ever made is a real shame

Tbh some of the options you listed are not viable. Mordo specifically is still loose and isn't the type of guy who could be tied down like the low level crooks normally associated with these types of teams, Agatha is depowered, and Namor is literally a king of a whole nation.

Still I agree with your general point
This is kinda true, but we know there’s are ways to inhibit magic to what you want it to be. Val has way to much information on everyone, that it’s kinda implied she’s got some sort of global spying system. No way she would know how black widow died otherwise. She could definitely track any character down.

Agatha could be easily tracked and they probably have a way to undo her mind control, after all, she is getting her own show. Got lead to her being powered up again. Namor being king, definitely makes him unlikely, but he’s been in other teams before. I assume nobody knows Alantis exists though. If not him, then honestly bring killmonger back for the fans. People would be hyped to see it after his sort of ambiguous ending.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
This is kinda true, but we know there’s are ways to inhibit magic to what you want it to be. Val has way to much information on everyone, that it’s kinda implied she’s got some sort of global spying system. No way she would know how black widow died otherwise. She could definitely track any character down.

Agatha could be easily tracked and they probably have a way to undo her mind control, after all, she is getting her own show. Got lead to her being powered up again. Namor being king, definitely makes him unlikely, but he’s been in other teams before. I assume nobody knows Alantis exists though. If not him, then honestly bring killmonger back for the fans. People would be hyped to see it after his sort of ambiguous ending.
Nah Killmonger explicitly died and Namor's generally on much stronger teams like some X-Men iterations or being forced into Dr Strange's defenders.
They should introduce Songbird and bring in Deadpool

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It just boggles my mind that they put this team together with no less than three Cap clones without apparently giving it a second thought

Especially considering this movie is coming out the same year as the actual Captain America sequel

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nah Killmonger explicitly died and Namor's generally on much stronger teams like some X-Men iterations or being forced into Dr Strange's defenders.
They should introduce Songbird and bring in Deadpool
I mean I agree he died, but like every mcu video or discussion on the movie will go, bring him back again. So marvel could just say screw it.

True about Namor, but by that logic, even though I believe Deadpool has been sort of them previously, Deadpool should also canonically be to string for that time given his ability to not die. I guess they could bring back the collars from the second film but then he would have no powers and be kinda pointless.

Songbird absolutely should have been introduced here. I don’t see why they wouldn’t want at least one new character here.

Top Bottom