• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

• Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Other (Indie World)

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

• Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
Croc is really getting a remake before Banjo
IMG_9339.png

“Banjo Kazooie is my IP to sit on and do nothing with!”

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Bruh Studio Trigger's working on a Transformers project for the series' 40th anniversary. That was something I've seen plenty people say was a dream request
Studio Trigger doing another mecha show?
(Watch the project be like the Panty & Stocking Transformers parody episode but not R rated)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NFTs really were a thing that happened, huh?
They're still a thing, it's just that there's not quite as much buzz about them as before now that the majority of NFTs' values have plummeted.

People are still trying to push them as a valuable thing and scam people into paying absurd amounts of money for ****ty AI art variations of the same base images that can also still be right-clicked if one is so desperate to use any icons they generate anyway.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
First look at the new Jurassic World film:
Also, the plot for said movie:
Five years after the events of Jurassic World Dominion, the planet’s ecology has proven largely inhospitable to dinosaurs. Those remaining exist in isolated equatorial environments with climates resembling the one in which they once thrived. The three most colossal creatures within that tropical biosphere hold the key to a drug that will bring miraculous life-saving benefits to humankind.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They're still a thing, it's just that there's not quite as much buzz about them as before now that the majority of NFTs' values have plummeted.

People are still trying to push them as a valuable thing and scam people into paying absurd amounts of money for ****ty AI art variations of the same base images that can also still be right-clicked if one is so desperate to use any icons they generate anyway.
I mean if someone still believes in NFTs in 2024 then more power to them. They're 100% dumb but you know, it's on them at this point.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Five years after the events of Jurassic World Dominion, the planet’s ecology has proven largely inhospitable to dinosaurs. Those remaining exist in isolated equatorial environments with climates resembling the one in which they once thrived. The three most colossal creatures within that tropical biosphere hold the key to a drug that will bring miraculous life-saving benefits to humankind.
God they’re just gonna keep making these aren’t they?

Why can’t we get dinosaur media that actually respects dinosaurs as animals and doesn’t try to make them out to be monsters?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I drew Mega Man again, and hey, Cut Man is there too. This was based on a recent-ish pencil sketch, so that might explain why it's not my cleanest Mega Man. Though I think my best Mega Man drawing didn't use any reference at all, not my own art or official art. I've drawn a few of the Robot Masters at this point. Cut Man's the easiest of course. But I've also drawn Fire Man, Shadow Man and Pharaoh Man. Those guys ARE among my favorites, so eventually I'll have to get to Skull Man, who's another one of my favorite bosses design wise. His weapon is okay, I've got like a few areas where it's pretty useful.

I also have slowly been going through the MK Deception arcade modes when my Gamecube reads the disc properly(which is most of the time, but occasionally hiccups.) Beat it with Bo Rai Cho(one of the LAMEST MK characters) Baraka(Who's actually kind of fun in MKD, and has some really strong Blade Strings) and Nightwolf, who is also solid fun. Most of the characters I REALLY like to use I did my early runs with. So Sub-Zero my main. Scorpion, Kenshi, Jade, and Mileena. But Baraka and Nightwolf are somewhere in the middle of the list now. Ermac, Tanya and Sindel are neat too. As is Ashrah and me being one of 12 Darrius fans.

Kira was annoying cause the disc would stop reading sometimes when I got to Onaga or Noob-Smoke so like a whole ass Arcade Run fumbled by the system.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Yo!!!! Just found out we're getting a R-Rated action-horror dino flick called Primitive War next year! Based on the very comic itself!

An alternate Cold War where this military called the vulture squad goes on a rescue mission in Vietnam facing against dinosaurs!

Far more excited for this than I am of Jurassic World: Rebirth, a franchise that at this point has overrun its course. For one it'll be r-rated so there won't be any holding back!

It's been so long since we actually had an R-Rated dino film. I can't remember but I think the last ones were the Carnosaur films back in the 90s

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
PS5 Pro images leaked. Supposedly. I gotta wonder how needed this was, since there's not a ton of games that push the system to its absolute limits. And again, people keep complaining that most games are multiplat anyways, as opposed to console exclusives.

With that being the case, maybe if the PS5 Original lowered its price to any significant degree, I could understand. We'll have to see. Cause they've been really adverse to doing that despite the fact that a lot of sales are being left on the table for that. PSV2 had its sales go up like 2300%(from what I heard) or something crazy like that when it went on sale for a little bit, because it was too pricey for essentially a supplementary console within an already pricey primary one.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh yeah I forgot to mention this about the Sonic 3 trailer, the Robotnik and Stone footage they showed is one of the gayest things I've seen
I was meaning to talk about that

Bro

Stone did NOT need to put robotnik in a chokehold or sit on his lap for all of that

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I see that Jurassic World: Rebirth is going to face stiff competition since it releasing in the same month as Superman and the Fantastic Four (although I predict that FF may possibly move to the November spot.)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Dominion ended on a good note. Should've left it there.

I'm more excited for Primitive War!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Considering it is titled "Shantae Swimsuit Special #1", it sounds likes more issues could come later on.
Damn how many swimsuits does Shantae need to have more than a single issue? Girl must be loaded (or….internet…)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Will they let Knuckles use Super Knuckles Rose? It's kind of lame most of the modern games ignore that, or at least give him some Master Emerald form.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Headcanon: Boshi is that dark blue Yoshi. "I was the bossfighter!" :yoshi:

Top Bottom