• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

• Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Other (Indie World)

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

• Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Honestly surprised Capcom hadn’t tried making another vs game like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Where the point was just to make another vs. game with a big license holder who would cooperate. I’m sure there are lots of people who would just sign on the dotted line no questions asked.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Honestly surprised Capcom hadn’t tried making another vs game like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Where the point was just to make another vs. game with a big license holder who would cooperate. I’m sure there are lots of people who would just sign on the dotted line no questions asked.
I mean, MvC:I went really poorly because of Marvel being dumb and other license holders either don't have much of an established relationship and/or are wrapped up with other companies so I can see them be reluctant. Like the reason it'll be tough to see Capcom's Jojo's game return is because Scamco have the Jojo game license. And TvC is a whole host of legal red tape to deal with because so many companies have fingers in the Tatsunoko pie.

I can absolutely see MvC and CvS return soon enough considering all the new developments over the past few months though but that'd be it.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Man, I would have my own Maximilian freak out if Tatsunoko vs Capcom came back somehow.

Spent sooooo many hours playing the game back when it came out with my basic ***** Ryu/Zero team, although I did occasionally switch one out for Casshan and Tekkaman Blade.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. Do people actually like C. Viper? I thought people disliked her for some reason but she's still a very prominent SF4 newcomer.
I mean, MvC:I went really poorly because of Marvel being dumb and other license holders either don't have much of an established relationship and/or are wrapped up with other companies so I can see them be reluctant. Like the reason it'll be tough to see Capcom's Jojo's game return is because Scamco have the Jojo game license. And TvC is a whole host of legal red tape to deal with because so many companies have fingers in the Tatsunoko pie.

I can absolutely see MvC and CvS return soon enough considering all the new developments over the past few months though but that'd be it.
I meant with someone who they haven't worked with before. IDK who. Just like... whoever is willing.

Then again they could just do Capcom vs. Capcom. I think everbody would like that.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Rewatched Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

This is like an objectively great movie, it looks great, has great acting, great story, message, etc. Kurt Russell is fantastic in this, every scene with Yondu is a treat, It has the best Opening scene and The ending makes me cry every time. All of this makes me wonder why I am not head over heels for this movie like a lot of other people.

Don't get me wrong, I really like this movie, but I would not personally call it one of my favorites, I think it has to do with the humor, like I thought Drax was pretty annoying and some other jokes didn't land, but even then some of the funniest jokes in the franchise are in the movie (The Zune reference is the single funniest MCU joke) So IDK anymore.

Top Bottom