• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
odd thing that I’ve thought about…what ****ing timeline does Life is Strange: Double Exposure take place in? Matter of fact…what timeline does 2 and True Colors take place in? If it was just the two timelines the first game made them that’d be easy enough, but (unless not canon) the comics added more timelines for Max to go across

Shroob

Sup?
Day 40: Barbaracle

Despite having eyes on all it's hands, it actually doesn't have any eyes on its feet. Because getting dirt and **** on your eyes whenever you walk sounds like a living hell.
This Pokemon can't decide if it's cool as hell, or goofy as hell.

So it falls somewhere in the middle.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I only have Shujinko's Story Mode to beat now in MK Deception. Liu Kang's pretty fun, and an obviously easier character to use the moves of. High Fireball, Low Fireball, Flying Kick, Bicycle Kick. Can't go wrong with those. IF I ever get another Memory Card Error, I'm just gonna have Action Replay Re-Unlock all the work I put in.

Noob-Smoke was the other character I messed around with. Badass combo character, and a good way to freshen up the stance heavy style of the 3D MK games. They do require a little bit of extra brain power, but it's fun watching them swap in and out for certain moves. It's weird that in Armageddon Noob gets a goofy ass Troll Hammer and Smoke is one of the few characters with two hand to hand styles with no weapon at all. Noob for sure should have gotten something more appropriately edgy.

I don't know if they'll do it, but I hope UMKD's mods will have Solo Noob and Solo Smoke with some crazy ass attacks in place of being a duo. Noob's Specials were more in-depth in Armageddon, so seeing those with his dive kick would be nice. But I don't know if V.7 is the final update for it or not. Either way, Ermaccer did some really cool **** with Deception and should be proud of that. In Smoke's case, I guess giving some of Scorpion's moves like he 2D games and SOME type of weapon stance would make him feel like a new character. Though again, his original moves are cool too, namely the uppercut and dive kick.

This Pokemon can't decide if it's cool as hell, or goofy as hell.

So it falls somewhere in the middle.
There's a reason this thing's a swear word for Bikini Bottom folks. And probably Aquaman too.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
SNK is interesting because they have such a small list of franchises and none of them were created after the arcade era (except for the pachinko games), which is like… the complete opposite of Capcom. Which makes Capcom vs. SNK feel like a bad matchup honestly unless you intentionally limit it to arcade stuff on both sides. Which would feel like a bad move but idk how else to make the crossover mesh. They don’t have a good counter to Devil May Cry or Resident Evil or Ace Attorney or Monster Hunter.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Kind of sad that Tatsunoko vs. Capcom will probably never get any sort of follow up or re-release because of how complicated the licensing is.

Someone should make a special western holding company designed to just buy back anime rights that got scattered to the four winds in the west and return them to their Japanese creators.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just finished the Shantae fan comic "Shantae: Wrath of the Djinn" that's currently out so far. I thought it was really good.

Unfortunately, the story isn't currently finished and the series went on hiatus last December so I don't know how long I'll have to wait to read more.

Top Bottom