• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm certain that I've gotten all of the collectables in Metroid Prime 2 but it's saying that I only got 99% of them.

:glare:

Edit: I might be one missle expansion short.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Would yall trust yourselves with a Death Note?
I'd use it as a joke, like anyone else would at the absurd idea, then rationalize myself into thinking "ok that had to be a coincidence right like that's absolutely not caused by this pretend death note" only to spiral with the guilt of having potentially killed someone, constantly wondering if it was real or not before making a dumb decision to try again to do something so specific it cannot be a coincidence. Then I would go mad out of remorse, either burning it and trying to justify to myself that I didn't know or be in such disbelief I end up trying to prove it's bogus over and over again, losing what little sanity I have left before gaining delusions of godhood.

So nah I wouldn't trust myself

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Day 23: Skiddo

It's SkiddO (Skid+Kiddo) not SkidDOO!
Skiddo is one of those Pokemon that, while I don't think about it often regrettably, whenever I'm reminded of it I go "Oh my god it's so CUTE". Like I said, big fan of grass-types, and in general it's nice to see it and its own line standing on its own as representations of its type even in a region as packed with Pokemon as Kalos is. I kinda feel bad that as a grass-type it's so overshadowed by the excellent Chesnaught and the returning Venusaur with its Mega Evolution.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, I like the concept of the Eternals fine enough. But I didn't see the movie because I'm done with Marvel and the MCU. Plus I didn't even realize it had come out until it wasn't in theaters anymore.
tbf it was released a month before No Way Home…and the biggest thing they promoted outside of the camerawork was the sex scene had

sex and cameras were not going to topple the Spider-Man momentum had during the time

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Negligence from theme park staff results in the death of a woman

-Disney wants to drop the lawsuit from her husband on account of him still enjoying some of their movies and shows (which are based in entirely separate departments than their theme parks and he likely watched alongside his wife, hence part of the reason they went to Disneyland to begin with)

This is, without a doubt, the scummiest **** I've seen from this company in a long time, and it hits even harder as someone who also has a peanut allergy and grew up going to the parks for some vacations.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
-Negligence from theme park staff results in the death of a woman

-Disney wants to drop the lawsuit from her husband on account of him still enjoying some of their movies and shows (which are based in entirely separate departments than their theme parks and he likely watched alongside his wife, hence part of the reason they went to Disneyland to begin with)

This is, without a doubt, the scummiest **** I've seen from this company in a long time, and it hits even harder as someone who also has a peanut allergy and grew up going to the parks for some vacations.
What this reminded me of was that one time they didn't let a guy use Spider-Man on his 4 year old son's gravestone because it hurt their brand or whatever.

Disney lawyers are real life villains

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I didn't know there was a first trailer for Kraven.
The first trailer came out almost over a year ago and since then it faced a load of delays which it was originally meant to be released on October 2023 until 13 December 2024.

The film will likely face rather stiff competition during that month in which I am not eagerly too optimistic about how Kraven the Hunter will fare in terms of reviews and box office numbers.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Been really nostalgic lately so I'm going to go give Let's Go Eevee another go. I still think Fire Red / Leave Green are the definitive versions of Kanto but they're more inconvenient to play.

I actually liked Let's Go more then most, I just think they were a bit too easy and starved for content. Let's see if my opinion will stay the same after a second playthrough.

Edit: Dang I forgot that they made this game into an isekai for zero reason

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Bro this was 9 days ago and it's already here???
So I learned a valuable lesson, only get physical games from PlayAsia. They're super cheap and I'm not sure it's been 7 buisness days since I ordered and now I have the game.

Persona 5 Royal playthrough starts this evening after I'm done with some of my school work

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So I learned a valuable lesson, only get physical games from PlayAsia. They're super cheap and I'm not sure it's been 7 buisness days since I ordered and now I have the game.

Persona 5 Royal playthrough starts this evening after I'm done with some of my school work
I hope you enjoy it!

Oh btw, make sure to prioritize the Councillor s.link for the extremely useful abilities they give you.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of Backlogs, I have way too many games to count. I got a **** ton on my PS2 that I haven't used, Persona 5, the last of the KH3 DLC, Golden Sun The Lost Age from my Wii U (if it still works that is), then I got a lot of games on my Switch, and I got this on my Steam Library
Screenshot 2024-08-14 091431.png

When I finish Mario RPG, I guess I gotta consult the wheel

osby

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of Backlogs, I have way too many games to count. I got a **** ton on my PS2 that I haven't used, Persona 5, the last of the KH3 DLC, Golden Sun The Lost Age from my Wii U (if it still works that is), then I got a lot of games on my Switch, and I got this on my Steam Library
View attachment 393449

Chrono Trigger is both really good and quite short (for an RPG) if you want something more manageable to start with.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
View attachment 393449

Hollow Knight is peak fiction. One of my favorite games ever made.

My backlog is so big that I made a google doc to detail it and I'm not even close to being done. I'm also saving up for a decent PC so that I'll be able to run basically everything

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So looking at my Switch Library, I got:
  • Finish Mario RPG
  • Finish Bioshock 2 and start 3 (idk I heard that game aged like ass)
  • Finish Banjo Kazooie
  • Finish DKC2
  • Finish that one Genesis Castlevania
  • Beat the DQ11 secret superboss
  • Hector's story in FE
  • Start Castlevania Advance Collection
  • Start Mega Man X Collection 1
  • Start FF9
  • Start Gris
  • Start Hotline Miami
  • Start TTYD
  • Start Mario and Rabbids
As for the PS2, I got:
  • GTA Vice City
  • MGS 2 (Haven't played 1 or the OG)
  • Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance
  • And both Star Wars Battlefront Games
  • I also swear I have MGS3 and GTA 3 somewhere in here but I can't find them

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
So looking at my Switch Library, I got:
  • Finish Mario RPG
  • Finish Bioshock 2 and start 3 (idk I heard that game aged like ass)
  • Finish Banjo Kazooie
  • Finish DKC2
  • Finish that one Genesis Castlevania
  • Beat the DQ11 secret superboss
  • Hector's story in FE
  • Start Castlevania Advance Collection
  • Start Mega Man X Collection 1
  • Start FF9
  • Start Gris
  • Start Hotline Miami
  • Start TTYD
  • Start Mario and Rabbids
As for the PS2, I got:
  • GTA Vice City
  • MGS 2 (Haven't played 1 or the OG)
  • Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance
  • And both Star Wars Battlefront Games
  • I also swear I have MGS3 and GTA 3 somewhere in here but I can't find them
That's it?

I have like 90+ games in my backlog

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I also completely forgot I have some games I got via legal methods, so there's Pokemon Gens 3-6, the Zelda 3DS games, and...

Actually idk after that.

Edit: Also Xenoblade X but I actually do own that one

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25
Top Bottom