• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So would y'all be down with the idea that Z-A is the 2025 fall release, and that's why we haven't heard news, gameplay footage, or even an actual date?

Arceus felt like it released in January as a failsafe, a brand new direction for the franchise that was released quickly after the game that played it super safe, only for it to (probably) outsell both the Switch remakes. So Z-A can definitely stand on it's own.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Honestly I don't mind this. It just means that they're cooking and that we're finally getting a properly polished HD Pokémon game (cope)
It’s definitely a good thing. I just think its funny that the fanbase, who’s used to yearly releases, is about to lose its goddamn mind.

I wonder if we’ll reach Deltarune levels of brain rot. Probably not, they’re freakin insane :nifty:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So would y'all be down with the idea that Z-A is the 2025 fall release, and that's why we haven't heard news, gameplay footage, or even an actual date?

Arceus felt like it released in January as a failsafe, a brand new direction for the franchise that was released quickly after the game that played it super safe, only for it to (probably) outsell both the Switch remakes. So Z-A can definitely stand on it's own.
I said since day one, they showed us just a logo basically without any release date and the first game to be announced a year out.

It was very obvious it’s the fall release, especially when every “leaker” before then was flat out wrong.

And good because I genuinely think GF reevaluated their quality after scarlet and violet and wanted the whole extra year to put something of better quality out. I also still don’t believe we see this game till switch 2 is revealed. They put the words simultaneously worldwide on the switch.

Which is very key phrasing because scarlet and violet was teased the same way but without the word simultaneously. So my bet it’s releasing on both systems.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Very interesting if true. Wonder if they're going to make the Mons super realistic like Detective Pikachu did or keep them cartoony with added textures

Also, fix Twitter embedding on SmashBoards

Noipoi

Howdy!

I am 100% okay with this development.

Very interesting if true. Wonder if they're going to make the Mons super realistic like Detective Pikachu did or keep them cartoony with added textures

Also, fix Twitter embedding on SmashBoards
A proper Red/Blue adaptation

Holy ****

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

We may not hear about the new console until next year.

Hmm :054:
The source is Chris Dring, who said ToTK would be Nintendo's final major release for the Switch, and that they wouldn't have a Direct in June 2023.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean, I like the concept of the Eternals fine enough. But I didn't see the movie because I'm done with Marvel and the MCU. Plus I didn't even realize it had come out until it wasn't in theaters anymore.
Yeah cool post and all but you didn’t fill out your Reply to Noipoi permit.

Next time you do that I’m gonna have to fine you.

Top Bottom