• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
The blues of high empathy: you can't play The Sims without panicking cause you just want your silly fellows to be happy.

And you better forget about the PURPOSEFUL killing several people do with swimming pools and fireworks. My guilty conscience will NOT allow it.

To be honest 99% of my Simtime is dedicated to making Sims, building houses, and reading all the funny flavor text.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Not to be a boomer but I don't like how WhatsApp seemingly entirely replaced e-mails and texts nowadays. It feels like I have to make a long explanation about why I can't use it every other week.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Not to be a boomer but I don't like how WhatsApp seemingly entirely replaced e-mails and texts nowadays. It feels like I have to make a long explanation about why I can't use it every other week.
For my country it already replaced texts like a decade ago

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I get why but it still annoys me - I don't want to buy a smartphone just to use a single app that isn't any different than e-mail.
Yeah I get that

I didn't really want to install it either back in the day and the only reason I did was because not having it would've made communicating with my friends outside of school nearly impossible. Not saying you should do the same obviously

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Pinball FX 3 alert:

The Balls of Glory pack (Family Guy, Bob’s Burgers, Archer, and American Dad) will be delisted on August 28.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Watched through the available episodes of the Kite Man show so far, and it’s actually pretty good. Crazy how they can take a super minor and one note DC villain/side character from the Harley Quinn show and make them work in their own show.

Having Johnathan banks on the cast is crazy, and it’s cool they bought the Queen of fables back.

The last episode has a pretty wild ending that makes me interested in seeing where they are going and how it might affect that universe for both shows as a whole.

Reactions: ---

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Watched through the available episodes of the Kite Man show so far, and it’s actually pretty good. Crazy how they can take a super minor and one note DC villain/side character from the Harley Quinn show and make them work in their own show.

Having Johnathan banks on the cast is crazy, and it’s cool they bought the Queen of fables back.

The last episode has a pretty wild ending that makes me interested in seeing where they are going and how it might affect that universe for both shows as a whole.
my favorite moment in the show is casually Kite-Man beating up Baby Doll due to how out of context it is

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
my favorite moment in the show is casually Kite-Man beating up Baby Doll due to how out of context it is
The live chat in that scene having someone post “somebody call Batman” was funny as hell.

He doesn’t do **** in this universe lol

Noipoi

Howdy!

This is all speculation, BUT-

According to this article, using information we know about upcoming TCG sets, Legends Z-A wouldn't release until April at the very earliest. But it'd be more likely to drop during the summer, and a fall release is always possible.

Like I said, speculation, but it's based on tangible evidence. And it's interesting nonetheless 🤔

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The live chat in that scene having someone post “somebody call Batman” was funny as hell.

He doesn’t do **** in this universe lol
from Batman to injured to love deprived and depressed to jail…I’d be shocked if he somehow did something in season 5 despite the it taking place in Metropolis

Reactions: Z25
Top Bottom