• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Shroob

Sup?
They were born here. They have citizenship.

The trial of the century people.
I think that is kinda interesting actually since it asks a lot of questions at once.

They were born here, but they have no legal paperwork to prove as much

And they're not human

They're sentient and sapient, but they're an entirely unique race of beings unto their own that outright outclass humans in certain areas, which would bring up issues of fairness.

Noipoi

Howdy!
They were born here. They have citizenship.

The trial of the century people.
Yeah but they don’t have birth certificates, social security numbers, I doubt that sewer is legitimate place of residence, and they’ve been driving for years without a license.

They gotta get this stuff figured out :054:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know the Olympics is about seeing the peak of natural human performance and all that, but just once I think there should be one where drugs are allowed.

I wanna see some crazy supernatural mutant ****.
You gonna be watching 100m dash and someone gonna break out like this
devilman-crybaby-akira-run.jpg

In other news, did y'all know I'm absolutely shredded? Be able to punch down trees with my bare hands. Fast af too, I'm like Knuckles.
Prove it, *****. Punch a tree down for me

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I think that is kinda interesting actually since it asks a lot of questions at once.

They were born here, but they have no legal paperwork to prove as much

And they're not human

They're sentient and sapient, but they're an entirely unique race of beings unto their own that outright outclass humans in certain areas, which would bring up issues of fairness.
Someone call Legal Eagle.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I lose HP whenever I'm buying something over $20 and I just bought a group of stuff that came up to 80 plus dollars

So im dead now, TheMightyP TheMightyP As per my will I leave you my pokemon plush toys( and my love) To Noipoi Noipoi I leave you my box of origami (and my love)

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
There was a surprise collab announcement regarding Five Nights at Freddy’s for today.

Naturally a huge portion of the community instantly thought Fortnite because it coincided with an update.

It’s not Fortnite.

The collab is actually for Dead by Daylight and will release Summer 2025.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
There was a surprise collab announcement regarding Five Nights at Freddy’s for today.

Naturally a huge portion of the community instantly thought Fortnite because it coincided with an update.

It’s not Fortnite.

Ngl. Dead by Daylight is a way better collab than Fortnite.

Shroob

Sup?

It’s not Fortnite.

Wow

They memed about it for years

The DBD community decried it as "Kiddy ****"

And now it's happening

I'm sure they're taking it well.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Anyone excepted for the Mario party game? Seems like this one has potential to get the Mario Party series back to where it should be

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

It’s not Fortnite.

Well, I guess I'm watching the FNAF movie.

(I play a lot of DBD, but ironically, I don't like jump-scares, so I don't want to play the FNAF games haha)

I only know a few details about FNAF, so I have no idea if it will be incomprehensible to a non-fan.

Top Bottom