• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Scott Cawthon hyping the fanbase up, all the evidence pointing towards Fortnite, only for it to be a Dead By Deadlight collab that’s a year out from now is wild.

Like why hype this up and announce it now? Did he just sign the paperwork today lmao

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Lord
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
There was a surprise collab announcement regarding Five Nights at Freddy’s for today.

Naturally a huge portion of the community instantly thought Fortnite because it coincided with an update.

It’s not Fortnite.

The collab is actually for Dead by Daylight and will release Summer 2025.
Dammit.

This along with Dungeons & Dragons and the 2v8 mode might actually get me to play the game again.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Lord
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
True.

Jason tho...
The whole rights issue thing with that got sorted out a few months ago I think.

Something about one of the creators owning the US rights to the 1st movie, which didn't even feature Jason as we know him, along with some other minor stuff. WB owns most everything else.

BHVR's legal team is full of wizards too, so DBD's probably the first place we'd see him (other than Futnut.)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Multiversus having Jason alongside the whole "Jason Universe" stuff I think has shown that the rights shenanigans are sorted out.

Maybe, we thought this with the Friday the 13th game too and look how that turned out.

Top Bottom