• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Now that I got all power-ups except the Light Suit in Metroid Prime 2, I'm going to put the story aside and start hunting down the energy tanks and missle and power bomb expansions.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Now that I got all power-ups except the Light Suit in Metroid Prime 2, I'm going to put the story aside and start hunting down the energy tanks and missle and power bomb expansions.
I would actually recommend that you grab the Light Suit now and then do cleanup for all the item upgrades so you'll be able to grab the Sky Temple Keys on the way.

Shroob

Sup?
View attachment 393185

Bro what the ****?

He made an epic content farm Game Theory ARG about faking his own death??

I can’t stand humanity sometimes. We are a ridiculous species :drsad:
Yes, he did.

And then he went back to making TF2 content like nothing happened.

DUDE YOU FAKED YOUR ****ING DEATH AND THEN TURNED IT INTO A GAME WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Holy **** I completely lost track of the time-

Day 14: Talonflame

The bravest bird. So brave they had to clip its wings in the next generation. Sad.
Talonflame is one of the most reliable Pokemon for me whenever I do Kalos runs. I almost ALWAYS use it provided I don't take Charmander as the Kanto starter.

Watch out as Talonflame gets a Mega Evolution with an ability that is basically pre-nerf Gale Wings.

And no. We don’t smooch the screen. We both make the smooching noice with our mouths before we hand up the call.
I love hearing this wholesome couple stuff, keep it up :happysheep:

Top Bottom