• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
How often to you guys take advantage of amazons 30 day prime trials?
Rarely and it's getting less and less common. They try to trick you into thinking you canceled when you didn't and hope you don't notice when it renews and charges your card. Ugh.

And their website just keeps getting worse too. It seems like shipping errors like sending me the wrong products are getting more common too...

The en****tification is real.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Did it go bad, or is it just intimidating?
It was mostly overwhelming. I basically don't know anyone there even though I've been in 2 trial classes, there was an online engine thing I was unable to run for some reason, and I suspect I don't need a grill anymore when I can just boot up Unreal Engine on my laptop.

But I learned some new things and the teacher gave me some words of encouragement outside of class so it wasn't all bad

Noipoi

Howdy!
It was mostly overwhelming. I basically don't know anyone there even though I've been in 2 trial classes, there was an online engine thing I was unable to run for some reason, and I suspect I don't need a grill anymore when I can just boot up Unreal Engine on my laptop.

But I learned some new things and the teacher gave me some words of encouragement outside of class so it wasn't all bad
Yeah it always starts out daunting. You’ll get the hang of things soon enough. That’s literally what learning is about, no one gets squeezed into the world knowing everything they need to know.

And don’t worry about not knowing anyone just yet, give it some time. Introduce yourself to the people sitting right next to you, crack a few jokes, and you’ll be cool with eachother soon enough.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Rarely and it's getting less and less common. They try to trick you into thinking you canceled when you didn't and hope you don't notice when it renews and charges your card. Ugh.

And their website just keeps getting worse too. It seems like shipping errors like sending me the wrong products are getting more common too...

The en****tification is real.
I never actuslly noticed them not canceling when I cancel. Most of the time its because I forget to lol

What I did noticed tho, was I cant get prime rigjt on the app anymore without having to put my info in on google pay

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I know we all want Legends Z-A in the presents.

But can we get a new mystery dungeon? Now don’t get me wrong, an explorers remake with like 5 more special episodes would still be peak.

But it’s been 3 generations since the last new game in the series. There’s so much untapped potential with the lore of all the new pokemon, how they could bring in newer mechanics, etc.

I just want to see them get to play in that sandbox more and do something fresh and exciting with the franchise. Plus it would fill the gap before Legends Z-A.

I’d also except a Ranger remake or new game/ A XD/Colosseum remake or new game as well.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I know we all want Legends Z-A in the presents.

But can we get a new mystery dungeon? Now don’t get me wrong, an explorers remake with like 5 more special episodes would still be peak.

But it’s been 3 generations since the last new game in the series. There’s so much untapped potential with the lore of all the new pokemon, how they could bring in newer mechanics, etc.

I just want to see them get to play in that sandbox more and do something fresh and exciting with the franchise. Plus it would fill the gap before Legends Z-A.

I’d also except a Ranger remake or new game/ A XD/Colosseum remake or new game as well.
Y’know I see a lot of people saying there’s a totally legit secret ILCA game that they’ll reveal for this November, because they simply cannot fathom a year without a main series Pokemon release. Which I think is nonsense.

But if they revealed a new Mystery Dungeon coming out in a few months, even if it’s short notice, that sounds much more reasonable to me.

Maybe the plot could have more time shenanigans, this time with Paradox Pokémon wreaking havoc.

Reactions: Z25

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This does look nice.

Still, not that I am saying it myself, for I am not, but how much do you want to bet that this game will be called a "Mario Kart ripoff"? :p
I'll do you one better. It'll be labelled the "Mario Kart Killer" for two months and then most of Youtube and every news outlet will forget it was ever called a contender for such.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've noticed that my gaming phone controller can be used on multiple of my non-game apps. The biggest hurdle is not knowing the controls for them.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Y’know I see a lot of people saying there’s a totally legit secret ILCA game that they’ll reveal for this November, because they simply cannot fathom a year without a main series Pokemon release. Which I think is nonsense.

But if they revealed a new Mystery Dungeon coming out in a few months, even if it’s short notice, that sounds much more reasonable to me.

Maybe the plot could have more time shenanigans, this time with Paradox Pokémon wreaking havoc.
There’s so much potential.

eternaus destroying multiple worlds( this time the Human world you come from is in danger. )

Ultra beasts are invading echo systems and destroying them, posing a threat to the natural order of life, sort of like the meteor in the first game.

Paradox’s have been popping up everywhere, threatening the fabric of time and space, causing disasters across the land and causing more Pokémon to become outlaws.

Honestly list goes on. So many great concepts have been introduced to the main series that I hope comes into play in a future game.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Just saw Deadpool for the first time

Very good movie, it is carried by the enthusiasm Ryan Reynolds clearly had for the movie and character. The Action was spectacular and I was way more invested in the story than I thought I would be.

Kinda aged poorly in some aspects, mostly for the fact that TJ Miller and Gina Carano are in it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Just read the final chapter of MHA and it was pretty nice, feels very fitting for the characters but holy **** people have been lying about this so bad lmao
I was bracing myself for a godawful ending based on what people were freaking out about but no it was just nice with some flaws.

Last time I let illiterate dudes influence my opinion.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I can't believe in all of my MvC rosters and DLC that I've done, I forgot to include my boy Warlock

Look at this ****ing weirdo

He looks different in everything and is barely comprehensible, I love it.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
OK, this is gonna be kind of weird but bear with me.
I’m trying to think about the details of a Cartoon Network Nickelodeon mass multiverse style crossover event.

And one of the things I really like is the idea of TOM from Toonami being like… the guardian of the Cartoon Network cluster of universes. It just makes sense, he’s constantly observing and then showcasing events from those universes.

I want a similar guardian for Nickelodeon, but I don’t know what character or even concept to use. Nickelodeon doesn’t really have a block mascot like Toonami and TOM.
What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
OK, this is gonna be kind of weird but bear with me.
I’m trying to think about the details of a Cartoon Network Nickelodeon mass multiverse style crossover event.

And one of the things I really like is the idea of TOM from Toonami being like… the guardian of the Cartoon Network cluster of universes. It just makes sense, he’s constantly observing and then showcasing events from those universes.

I want a similar guardian for Nickelodeon, but I don’t know what character or even concept to use. Nickelodeon doesn’t really have a block mascot like Toonami and TOM.
What do you guys think?
Face

Top Bottom