• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Finally watching a new wish and already they got me at the theme song. It’s such a… what are the kids calling it these days? A bip?

Give me a full three minute version just for that killer instrumentation.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Man, I really wish I could be directed towards some pretty women in my town.

Real ones, preferably.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Hey. All I'm saying is if you want to meet people you're actually compatible with, go to a space centered around a shared aspect. Even if it is only online.
I'm happy for you that you found love over there but I would rather jump into an acid pool than make friends online, let alone get into a romantic relationship.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Man, I really wish I could be directed towards some pretty women in my town.

Real ones, preferably.
I like how sometimes the spambots say they offer "living women".

Are they telling me the Authentic Maidens™ the other spambots are advertising are dead? We got necrophile spambots on here or something?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I like how sometimes the spambots say they offer "living women".

Are they telling me the Authentic Maidens™ the other spambots are advertising are dead? We got necrophile spambots on here or something?
That’s why I get my authentic maidens from only the highest quality retailers.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I’ve been trying

Barely get matches

Got one date off it

Two years ago

At this rate my options are either start paying or give up :217:
Or go to some place where you're not trying to build a relationship and build up that propinquity with a person who ends up falling in love with you because your natural relationship has grown jut that close.

I mean, that's what I did. And it worked three times.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’ve been trying

Barely get matches

Got one date off it

Two years ago

At this rate my options are either start paying or give up :217:
Tbh dating is just not on my priority list rn. If I were to do it I would rather start off as friends and then progress to dating instead of forcing the dating stage immediately.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think I just straight up can't play anything now that I'm done with P4. Nothing seems like it would hit.

Terrible timing too since I'm starting gamedev school tomorrow

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think I just straight up can't play anything now that I'm done with P4. Nothing seems like it would hit.

Terrible timing too since I'm starting gamedev school tomorrow
You’re in that phase where you just finished a really good series or book or movie and your mind doesn’t want anything else right now.

I appreciate when it happens, because it means I’ve just experienced good ****. But it also makes any other media seem kinda hollow and meaningless for a little while.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
You’re in that phase where you just finished a really good series or book or movie and your mind doesn’t want anything else right now.

I appreciate when it happens, because it means I’ve just experienced good ****. But it also makes any other media seem kinda hollow and meaningless for a little while.
I just wanna play games man. I have a massive backlog that I want to clear, it's not fair that this one game I waited years to play happened to be this ****ing good

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Wondering if/how I should change my Nicktoons Unite 5 concept to accommodate A New Wish... probably will involve time travel...

Also Timmy and Hazel should both be in Nick Brawl.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Impromptu Isekai pitch idea

"Reincarnated as Someone Who Doesn't Give a S***"

Instead of a nobody becoming the most super, special somebody in another world, this would be the opposite. The main character would be some hot shot everyone knew and even goes full Sentai fighting crime, super invested in the well-being in his world. But he's betrayed and killed by his sidekick for a reason he never finds out, so when he arrives in the new world, all of his investment in making his world a better place is spent. So he decides not to get involved with the threats plaguing this new one. The issue is the culture he finds himself in is obsessed with "civic duty" and being up-to-date with the state of the world, down to the smallest hamlet, so his open refusal to not engage makes him unpopular. But he starts a ramen shop (which the locals are unfamiliar with) that goes well with the townsfolk, so they begrudgingly allow him to do business. The rest of the story would involve confrontations with adventurers, doing his best not to discover any god-like powers he might have picked up, and some of the locals--maybe even a monster or two--start to see his outlook of not giving a s*** quite enchanting. :yoshi:

Top Bottom